LEAD Consultants offers a wide array of services for Project Management & Quantity Surveying. We are backed by industry experience and qualifications.
Assistant Production Manager
Our client a leading Plastic company; is looking for qualified and talented professional to fill the following the position.
Reports to: Factory Manager
The role is vital to the company as it ensures that the production processes results in high quality products that contribute to maximum profits.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Work to continuously improve in all areas.
- Bachelor’s degree required in engineering, industrial technology/Manufacturing Technology or a comparable discipline
- Masters Degree in any of the provided fields is an added advantage
- Solid computer skills
- Proven 4+ years’ experience as a production supervisor/Shift Supervisor or similar role in plastics manufacturing industry with knowledge in manufacturing processes techniques.
- Knowledge of ISO Systems, Kaizen, quality systems and standards and health and safety
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Quick Decision-Making Skills
- Time Management skills.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should submit their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th Sept. 2018