If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following open vacancies:
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing quality, improvement of processes for efficient delivery of services.
- Guiding in setting operational and administrative standards in the hospital.
- Preparing, managing and overseeing of the hospital budget.
- Ensuring that the hospital runs efficiently and delivers quality patient care.
- Creating financial and business strategies to ensure viability of the hospital.
- Recruitment and retention of staff; managing the hospital HR function.
- Addressing doctors’ needs and ensuring patients’ quality of care and well-being.
- Liaising with stakeholders and spearheading resource mobilization.
- Attending the local health council meetings and the healthcare conferences.
- In charge of overall management of public affairs and community relations.
- Formulating hospital policies for Board approval and implementation of policies.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly progress reports.
- Diploma/Degree in Administration, Finance/Accounts or Human Resource or any other relevant field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position in a busy environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- High integrity and confidentiality. Should be highly organized and decisive.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a diverse range of professional relationships is essential.
- MUST be flexible, willing to perform assigned and additional duties and work irregular hours under unpredictable conditions.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters, licenses, Indemnity covers and academic testimonials; quoting their Expected Salaries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd FL, Ngong Rd Nairobi.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Applications without the above information will not be considered.
- Applications must reach us not later than 15th October 2018.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.