Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following open vacancies:
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receiving, verifying and processing of specimens
- Timely release of accurate, precise and reproducible results
- Archiving of specimens and records as per laboratory SOPS.
- Proper Management of laboratory equipment by doing daily routine maintenance, calibration and quality control.
- Proper Management of laboratory reagents and consumables as per laboratory SOPS
- Participation in EQA and other quality assurance programs.
- Creation and Maintenance of Laboratory documents and records
- Blood transfusion procedures
- Compliance with relevant policies and procedures including but not limited to those related to safety and infection control.
- Basic Knowledge of GCLP, ISO 15189:2012 standards
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered by Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board with a current practicing license
- Knowledge and experience in different laboratory disciplines especially hematology, biochemistry and microbiology
- Good computer and problem-solving skills
- Team player
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters, licenses, Indemnity covers and academic testimonials; quoting their Expected Salaries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd FL, Ngong Rd Nairobi.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Applications without the above information will not be considered.
- Applications must reach us not later than 15th October 2018.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.