If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following open vacancies:
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receiving, verifying and processing of specimens
- Timely release of accurate, precise and reproducible results
- Archiving of specimens and records as per laboratory SOPS.
- Proper Management of laboratory equipment by doing daily routine maintenance, calibration and quality control.
- Proper Management of laboratory reagents and consumables as per laboratory SOPS
- Participation in EQA and other quality assurance programs.
- Creation and Maintenance of Laboratory documents and records
- Blood transfusion procedures
- Compliance with relevant policies and procedures including but not limited to those related to safety and infection control.
- Basic Knowledge of GCLP, ISO 15189:2012 standards
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered by Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board with a current practicing license
- Knowledge and experience in different laboratory disciplines especially hematology, biochemistry and microbiology
- Good computer and problem-solving skills
- Team player
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters, licenses, Indemnity covers and academic testimonials; quoting their Expected Salaries to: email@example.com
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd FL, Ngong Rd Nairobi.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Applications without the above information will not be considered.
- Applications must reach us not later than 15th October 2018.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.