If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
NCCK, an umbrella organization for Protestant Churches and Christian Organizations registered in Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
This position is responsible for performing routine administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, and providing information to callers and answering administrative enquiries.
- Effective office management
- Timely message delivery
- Safety of office equipment
- High customer service
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Attend to visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems,
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisors.
- At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
- Diploma in Business and Office Management with 3 years in the same position
- Secretarial training
- Excellent typing skills
- Computer training
- Excellent Communication skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under minimal supervision
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form. Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to email@example.com indicating job title in the email subject line. The application forms to be received not later than 12.00 noon on 15th February 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Public is advised that NCCK does NOT charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.