NCCK, an umbrella organization for Protestant Churches and Christian Organizations registered in Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Credit Control Officer
The jobholder is accountable for credit management, monitoring and collection of accounts receivables by ensuring that all invoices are raised on time that invoices have the relevant attachments and are dispatched in an appropriate manner. In addition follow up on debts to the hospital and ensure collection.
- Vet beneficiaries and interpret insurance benefits and cover limits and advice clinical teams appropriately on documentation and authorization procedures
- Vet invoices raised, prepare invoices for dispatch in a timely manner and ensure the recipient acknowledges delivery.
- To maintain working papers and a filing system for all debts being followed and seek resolution for disputed invoices.
- Debtor’s reconciliation and credit control reports and make proposals where necessary for keeping debtors figure as low as possible.
- Any other duties assigned by the Accountant or senior management from time to time
- At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
- Degree in Business related course
- Diploma in Credit Management
- CPA K or accounting background is an added advantage
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least three years
- Knowledge of major insurances and NHIF medical schemes
- Must be computer literate with excellent working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and accounting software.
- Good analytical skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Highly presentable, hardworking and committed
- Pleasant and positive attitude
- Self-driven and result oriented with ability to meet targets
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Good keyboard skills and competence of Word, Excel and Outlook are required
- High standard of numeracy, accuracy with attention to detail
- A team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to learn
- Outgoing and confident personality who is able to operate at all levels
- A self-starter who is pro-active and can set and achieve goals
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Ability to recognize potential risks to the Hospital that should be escalated
- Demonstrate knowledge of applicable statutory frameworks.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and procedures
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form. Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating job title in the email subject line. The application forms to be received not later than 12.00 noon on 15th February 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Public is advised that NCCK does NOT charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.