We offer a trusted, reliable and cost-effective online marketplace for the widest range of quality vehicles. We do not sell cars directly but, offer a state-of-the-art advertising medium for users to buy and sell their cars, vans, bikes, trucks and other vehicles. For car dealers, importers and individual sellers we provide a huge reach of serious buyers. We host a dedicated community of people who love cars, while still supporting even the first-time buyer in their purchasing decision.
Front Desk Officer
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a cover letter specifying how they meet the person specification and a CV (no more than 3 pages) to us.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted