The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
INTERN – RESOURCE CENTRE- 1 POSITION
Internship Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Senior Officer Knowledge Management, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Assisting with administrative tasks in the ongoing resource Centre portal by scanning, collating content for uploading to the portal.
- Assisting with editorial review of the Resource Centre brochure and other publicity materials.
- Assisting the Resource Centre in stock taking and updating of various records maintained in the Resource Centre.
- Assisting in Knowledge management initiatives.
- Assisting in the indexing and updating of periodical records held in the Resource Centre.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science/ Information Science/ Knowledge Management or related studies.
- Basic IT and knowledge of automated Library systems will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Sound understanding of Libraries and their operations
- Some experience in automated library systems
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to complete assignments within set timelines
- Ability to undertake multiple assignments
- Team player
- Knowledge Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Capital Markets Authority (CMA) career website on hrmis.cma.or.ke to apply