Mozzart, one of the largest betting companies in Kenya. We are the absolute leader in the Gaming industry. Our business policy is based on modern business principles, constant improvement of services and understanding of innovation and uniqueness as imperative. Aware that company success is impossible without a stimulating, dynamic and comfortable work environment that develops the skills, knowledge and career of our employees, we have carefully built our reputation as the most desirable employer.
Junior Systems Administrator
- Technical support to every business process and company employees.
- Monitoring and managing the synchronization of payment points with the central server and adequate response.
- Maintenance of computers in payment offices and administration building.
- Maintenance of peripherals.
- Maintaining network devices at a payment location.
- Inventory control of mini warehouses.
- Creating and updating user accounts (mail, domain, jabber, VPN)
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to prepare and tabulate requirement for a betting shops.
- Ability to set up a betting shop to completion.
- Ability to set up a shop in any location in Kenya.
- Minimum degree of education specifically, computer science or Information Technology and other relevant technical certifications.
- At least one year of work experience in the same or similar jobs, system administrator or service desk analyst
- Network knowledge (devices and protocols), basic knowledge of Oracle and SQL databases
- Advantage of Certificate / License: MTCNA, CCNA, MCSA
- Knowledge of operating system and software installation, parameter settings in operating systems and software, account management (mail, AD) and knowledge of antivirus protection
- Proficient in Swahili & English
- Possession of a B category driving license, active driver
- Expressed communication, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to solve problems, think logically, and strive for development and continuous learning
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
Method of Application
If you would like to be part of the Mozzart team whose primary goal is to establish and raise standards in the field of sports betting in Kenya, please submit your application electronically via email@example.com. The deadline for submitting applications is September 15th, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be taken into account.