ChildFund International (http://www.ChildFund.org) is a global child-focused development and protection agency and a founding member of the ChildFund Alliance.
Since 1938, ChildFund has worked to help children break the generational cycle of poverty and achieve their full potential. We align what we learn from children with best practices in the international development field to develop and deliver programs that are supported by the generosity of sponsors and donors.
Sponsor Relations Intern
Duties & Responsibilities
The Sponsor Relations Intern will sit in the ChildFund Kenya Country Office and work with the Sponsor Relations Manager. The candidate is expected to:
- Participate in timely processing of general correspondences.
- Ensure high quality and timely downloading of sponsor mail from the Donor Portal
- Ensure timely uploading of electronic children’s mail to the Letter Translation Exchange.
- Printing of the donor mail and submitting them to LPs.
- Processing of sponsor inquiries on SalesForce.
- Follow up on sponsor inquiry responses from LPs.
- Performing any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to work and communicate with employees of all levels.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English; fluency in Swahili required.
- Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in international development, child development, community development or a related field.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.