Imperial Logistics is a mainly African and European logistics provider of outsourced integrated value-add logistics, supply chain management and route-to-market solutions - customised to ensure the relevance and competitiveness of our clients.
To offload, sort, receive put away, pick pack and dispatch products in the warehouse
Key performance areas:
- Implement SOPs impacting on the warehouse and MHE.
- Update and maintain MHE records.
- Update and maintain MHE related documents in the file.
- Offload products from delivery vehicles
- Load products onto delivery vehicles
- Transfer products within the various sections of the warehouse as directed by transfer orders
- Put away products into bins as directed by put away slips
- Pick products from the bins as directed by pick slips
- Maintain the assigned Material Handling Equipment.
- Perform daily lifting cage inspection and update on the prescribed QMS form
- Perform daily/weekly MHE inspections and update on the prescribed QMS form
- Ensure MHE service and maintenance is up to date as per prescribed schedule
Maintenance of Environmental Management System
- Participate in the implementation of departmental and site EMS objectives
- Form Four education or equivalent
- Forklift training
- Valid Driving License
Skills and experience required
- Warehouse operations training and experience
- Analytical skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Forklift operations as applicable
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting and as such preference will be given to candidates who fall within our equity targets.
Should you not have received a response within 4 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Applications should be sent to the links below