Imperial Logistics is a mainly African and European logistics provider of outsourced integrated value-add logistics, supply chain management and route-to-market solutions - customised to ensure the relevance and competitiveness of our clients.
To ensure all departmental documents are processed in SOLOPPLAN, well filed and easily retrievable – both soft and hard copies
Key performance areas
- Ensure records and documents are well filed and readily available
- Implement SOPs impacting on records management.
- Maintain filing records
- Retrieve POD from transporters
- Debrief POD in SOLOPLAN and upload them for access on SOLOPLAN
- Maintain a proper filing system
- Ensure the files are well kept and secured.
- Ensure retrieval and issue of documents is controlled
- POD status reports
- POD follow up with transporters and customers
- POD updates to clients
- Maintenance of Environmental Management System
- Participate in the implementation of departmental and site EMS objectives
- Logistics training
- Form Four certification
- Computer Skills
Skills and experience required
- Document filing and archiving experience
- Analytical skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Applications should be sent to the links below