Imperial Logistics is a mainly African and European logistics provider of outsourced integrated value-add logistics, supply chain management and route-to-market solutions - customised to ensure the relevance and competitiveness of our clients.
- To plan, route and dispatch vehicles for distribution
- Transport and delivery planning using SOLOPLAN
- To supervise the Clerks Dispatch – Domestic Distribution, delivery drivers and assistant delivery drivers
- To manage PODs
- To report on Domestic Distribution activities
Key performance areas:
- Quality Assurance
- Implement SOPs impacting on domestic distribution
- Maintain dispatch records
- Review SOPS
- Operations Management
- Load products onto delivery vehicles
- Plan and route vehicles for deliveries
- Supervise the Clerks Domestic distribution, drivers and assistants
- Generate activity reports
- Dispatch products using SOLOPLAN
- Training of clerks, drivers and service providers on Distribution SOPs
- Maintaining training records
- POD Management - POD status reports and follow up
- Health, Safety and Security
- Implement dispatch security protocols
- Implement health and safety regulations in the dispatch area
- Maintenance of Environmental Management System
- Participate in the implementation of departmental and site EMS objectives
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting and as such preference will be given to candidates who fall within our equity targets.
Should you not have received a response within 4 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Applications should be sent to the links below