Intrasoft Technologies Limited has continued to strive towards becoming a complete solutions provider on the latest open technologies which are required by an ever-changing business environment. We see teamwork on every rpoject as the key to success element and are responsible for creating this environment.
We are looking for an inspired IT Business Analyst who will support INTRASOFT International’s banking Product, PROFITS®, in Kenya. PROFITS® is a modern, On-line, Real-time, customer-oriented integrated Information system for Banking and Financial Institutions.
- Provide help-desk services to several financial institutions operating on a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- Improving, bridging and leading customer implementation process which spans the project life cycle: from business requirements definition to roll-out, to expansion, to maintenance phases, within a product-oriented environment.
- Establish internal and external client relationships, prioritize & manage multiple project streams simultaneously, effectively communicate internally & externally and use influence & persuasion to complete projects on deadline.
- Engage in the provisioning of necessary information to the centralized product development teams for issues resolution and/or enhancements implementation and follow-up of related solutions delivery to customers.
We’re on the cutting edge of technology delivering IT Solutions for challenging, large-scale projects.
- Degree in Finance or Information Technology or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Banking and/or Financial services
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
You may have (one or more)...
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
- Experience in Core Banking Systems
- Requirements gathering, communication, planning & management, analysis and documentation, implementation and testing
- An analytical thinker with problem-solving abilities
- Able to effectively integrate into a multicultural environment
- Strongly customer-oriented
- Excellent in interpersonal and team building skills
- Self-motivated and flexible
You will get…
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.