Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Techsavanna has provided a wide range of ICT services and software for Property Management, Project Management, Energy Management and Financial Management in diverse industry and client profiles. In Eastern Africa the firm has offices in Nairobi, in the region the firm comprises of with a total staff force of over 100.
Reference No 03/MJIK
The role holder is responsible for the Enterprise Architecture (IT technical systems, business & information architecture) used by or to be procured by the Bank. Ensure that all IT Systems are aligned to the Enterprise Architecture framework, Bank policy and best practice.
The business architect will be responsible for alignment of technology solutions to business needs through the analysis of business motivations, business operations and business models & frameworks. The Business Architect will work to develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standards.
The successful person should demonstrate proficiency in developing IT business process models (automated, manual processes, system & process interfaces) and related documentation for IT Systems in use by or to be procured by the Bank in line with Bank policy, Business Process Architecture best practice, standards, and methods.
- Conduct business process improvement initiatives aimed at improving efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Act as a liaison to Business and IT to gain a broad understanding of business initiatives and their impact on technology.
- Documentation of business requirements and processes for all business initiatives and projects.
- Provide the leadership in breaking down, planning, and sequencing the business vision & strategy into technology deliverables.
- Liaise with the Business subject matter expert in the development of business architectural framework developing a clear roadmap of Business solutions.
- Lead effort to work with business leaders to identify business capability needs and IT integration.
- Facilitate the identification and analysis of the Bank’s business drivers to deliver enterprise business, information, technical and solution architecture requirements.
- Assess the current Business framework to detect critical deficiencies and recommend for improvement in line with the IT strategy and delivery priority of the IT/Bank programs.
- Function as a liaison to Business and IT partners to gain a broad understanding of industry trends and innovations, and their impact on technology.
- Provide an analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement vis a vis information technology systems enhancement.
- Provide architectural oversight of projects; ensure requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/framework
- Participate and guide on functional tests planning and execution.
- Participate in the IT quality assurance process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field of study.
- At least one professional qualification in the following list: - CBAP, TOGAF, ITIL Foundation; Prince2
More Details on Experience
- 7 years progressive experience in Information Technology with at least 5 years’ experience in at least two IT disciplines such as Application Architecture, Application Development, Integration, Micro Services and Software Asset Management in a multitier environment.
- Experience with Operating systems (Windows/ Unix) and Database Management Systems.
- Experience working in Business Analysis / Applications Architecture.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Experience and familiarity with graphical modelling approaches, tools, and model repositories.
More Details on Skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with ability to breakdown complex items to manageable components
- Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications on individual components and projects.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management and subject matter experts across the industry and within the organization
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below before 12th October 2022.