CloudFactory is looking for a Delivery Associate to join our new Pilots Team who are focused on future technologies and solutions for our Clients.
This will be an amazing opportunity for you to interact with our biggest clients (hint: these are globally recognized and leading companies) and have the biggest possible impact in providing meaningful work for our workforce.
Can you find solutions to most problems and bring people on a journey with you?
As a Delivery Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the design, configuration, and operations of custom solutions to complement CloudFactory’s technology stack for our clients in response to their specific business and compliance requirements. The role is an even mix of client-facing consultative work and behind-the-scenes design, configuration, data analysis, and data manipulation.
Three key skills that will set you apart:
- Technology: You will be working with cutting-edge technology solutions. A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using technology to create value for our clients is a must.
- Client-facing skills: Day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with clients, both on the phone or via email. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success.
- Data: Analysing and understanding client data is an important factor that influences a client's system design; as such, you must be eager to understand data relationships and the interplay between data and business requirements.
- Workforce Management: Mentoring and creating training materials/plans to support the team’s workforce development.
You thrive in a high-growth, dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, which means things can change quickly (don’t say we didn’t warn you). This position requires a flexible problem solver, who thinks long-term. You will be faced with challenges and will need to solve for both the immediate need as well as document the best practices for wider application in our delivery department.
You love to learn. You will need to become the subject matter expert in multiple industries, use-cases, and consequently the requisite tools, in a short time, under pressure. You need to be able to understand the work we do, how we do it, and why we do it. That usually requires doing it yourself, first.
You're confident but humble. You're adventurous, you do not refrain from experimentation. You're data-driven. You're a natural problem solver. And you are resourceful.
This role is remote.
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team to problem solve and implement technical solutions
- Ownership of a Pilot Project to successfully deliver and win new business, supporting development through testing to final production.
- Supporting a Delivery Lead to assist in larger Pilot Projects.
- Continuously groom, mentor, and engage the pilot workforce to deliver pilot operations.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders based on trust and expertise, and inspire them with innovative solutions that harness appropriate technology, are commercially viable, and can be successfully implemented.
- Identify opportunities to add value to CloudFactory and our Clients through appropriate new technologies and develop compelling business cases to support your ideas.
- You can explain complex technical issues at an appropriate level for your audience.
- You are flexible to work on several projects/tasks/Clients in parallel in a dynamic environment.
- You have hands-on operational experience.
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a flair for collaboration.
- Have an analytical and critical mindset and strong attention to detail.
- Be able to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Not afraid to ask for support or guidance from peers and leadership.
- Use data to draw conclusions and inform decision-making.
- Highly organized in both time and in resources.
- Communicate objectives and results to senior stakeholders.
- 2+ years’ experience in operations and delivery roles.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
- Background in the AI/Machine Learning industry, you will be able to demonstrate experiences of best practices across the industry.
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary