JOB GROUP CPSB 04 (1 POST)
Job Ref: KCPSB/DCE/WTA/06/01/04/21
Terms of Service: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing Wezesha programs and activities in accordance with the objectives and goals of the program.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the Initiaitve.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Performing any other tasks that may be assigned by the Director.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation/Project Management/Statistics and or Economics, Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience of managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Academic and Professional certificates,
- PIN Certificate,
- National Identity Card or Passport and
- Any other supporting documents.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P O Box 260 - 10304
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays).
Applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before Friday, 16th April 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.
Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website: www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details.
NB: Candidates interviewed for the Re-advertised Postions need not to apply.
The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer.