If you are a self-motivated designer, who possesses a growth-oriented mindset, enjoys team collaboration, and shares our excitement of creating top-quality design work that performs, you might be the perfect fit for our design role at CloudFactory.
You are very organized, proactive, capable of managing many projects simultaneously, and comfortable designing, ideating, and strategizing with a customer-first, sales enablement, and marketing mindset. You will work across a wide variety of mediums to create high-visibility B2B materials, including digital collateral, white papers, and social tiles.
- Design marketing and sales collateral plus other brand assets, working with writers, storytellers, and strategists
- Proofread and double-check all work to ensure accuracy and quality
- Expert knowledge and experience applying basic design principles (balance, emphasis, etc) in order to create graphics that possess an effective visual hierarchy
- Collaborate with the product marketing team, strategists, content writers, developers, and business partners to align to visual systems and brand guidelines
- Understand brand standards and product messaging, and apply such knowledge in design solutions
- Provide suggestions for ways to improve design processes
- Communicate creative vision, timelines, and roadblocks during weekly team meetings
- Present design rationale with a compelling and articulate POV, backed by data and research, verbally and in writing to stakeholders
- Organize and maintain a digital asset management system to ensure compliance with established guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design (or related degree)
- 4+ years experience in a professional English writing or content marketing role, ideally in a B2B or tech company
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite products – InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is a must
- Strong organizational skills required–must be able to self-manage and multitask
- An excellent reputation for quality digital and print design work
- Experience in video motion graphics/animation/editing is a major plus
- Wireframe mock-up designs using Figma, Sketch, Invision, or similar tools.
- Hubspot experience is a bonus
- Exposure to working and building a Design System is a bonus
Include a link to your portfolio in your resume or share examples of your recent work.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Flexible Work Hours
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical