Username Investment Limited is a leading Kenyan based real-estate development and Investment Company. At Username, we desire to provide the current and upcoming generations with a place they can call home. We are seeking to recruit self-driven, results oriented, passionate, friendly, and experienced personnel with exceptional human resources and employee relations skills to fill in the position of Human Resources Manager.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing programs; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Payroll Management.
- Maintains employee rewards programs and informs employees of rewards by studying and assessing rewards needs and trends; recommending reward programs to management.
- Planning, scheduling and management of company wide team building programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource country requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree.
- Qualifications in Human Resources will be an added advantage.
- Self-driven and Proactive.
- At least 5 years experience in HR 2 of which is in management.
- Experience in the real estate industry will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and expertise in Human resources.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be pleasant and passionate about work patient, polite and friendly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing organization.
- This role reports to the Head of Human Resources.
Username Values: Key Performance Drivers
We continue to develop long-standing relationships through trust with our clients and build cooperative relationships with our competitors. We will never compromise our ethics, reputation, or values to get results.
We make it our culture to do business by applying the best industry practices and enhance integrity in all our transactions. We use our skills, relationships, and ethics to better our communities.
We continuously look for ways of making life easier for our customers, employees, suppliers and investors by applying the most effective approaches to challenges in the Industry. Our products are always well researched and deliberately affordable. We are always looking for ways to positively change the real estate industry in Kenya and the region.
We strive to put our customers first by giving first class customer experience, communicate often, and continually improve our services through training, technology and customer feedback.
We achieve results through building relationships with customers, local business leaders, competitors, and community leaders.
Kshs. 150,000 - Kshs. 200,000