You will enjoy CloudFactory if creating meaningful work for 1 million people in the developing world excites you. You will feel right at home if you value building relationships, can be described as both humble and courageous in the same sentence, and are passionate about pooling individual talents to win as one unified team.
Join us and make a difference in the world!
Your role will be global and will involve different areas that will help CloudFactory grow and create opportunities for thousands of people in Nepal, Kenya and the Philippines.
You’re someone who has high integrity, and the diligence, persistence, and organizational skills to work in and lead some aspects of the Operations team, while continuously working to improve our service delivery.
You’re a Specialist, who has experience in budgeting and forecasting and is highly skilled in the following Operations Focus Areas:
- Procurement: You have a background in Procurement, and you have been involved in doing a needs assessment with respective stakeholders in which specifications are developed and have experience in facilitating and fulfilling all products/service requirements of the business. You have an eye for detail and have experience in conducting Vendor Reviews and Audits. You have a knack for negotiating and experience in Vendor Evaluation, Relationship, Management and Retention. You have a proven track record of working with vendors to establish partnerships (local and global) to ensure that economies of scale are being leveraged.
- Project Management: You have demonstrated experience in running multiple projects at once. Moreover, you should be great at multitasking priorities in a fast-paced role and have a demonstrated ability to collaborate across many teams and/or functions.
You have experience in leading and aligning teams towards a common goal and have been accountable for the growth of your team members in the past.
You respect data and can accumulate and analyze data to make decisions based on the data.
You can manage a global team with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
You can contribute towards company strategy and can execute against operational strategy. The Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating an efficient process by centralizing purchasing services for the company and providing leadership in the procurement function.
- Realizing significant cost savings, increased quality and improved service
- Maintaining high legal, ethical and professional standards.
- Working together with the relevant stakeholders to get the suggested objectives and collaborating with them to set realistic and achievable goals, budgets, and timelines.
- Breaking projects into manageable tasks and documenting a clear process of assigned deliverables, milestones and deadlines.
- Using the set quality standards as benchmarks, to ensure that all expected quality standards of the deliverable and the overall project are met.
- Establish KPIs relevant to the focus area and devise ways to efficiently track and report them to continuously improve operational excellence.
- Using data points and specialist research, to provide reports and recommendations to leadership on Procurement and Project Management strategy and initiatives.
- Understand the fundamentals of Risk Management, Assessment and Mitigation to ensure that all risks across the Procurement and Project Management focus areas are identified and dealt with.
- Identifying and assessing the gaps, differences and risks in processes/procedures within your focus areas; in the early phases of integrations and proposing/leading the execution of solutions to address such differences.
- Managing and working with a team of operations Assistants, Associates and Associate Managers to deliver for our clients. You will be responsible for effective management of your direct reports, including hiring, orientation, training, development, performance management, and motivation of team members. You will be accountable for leading your team, assessing competencies and gaps and should be able to push your team by setting challenges as well as providing support to get them to the next level.
- Coaching and advising Assistants, Associates and Associate Managers on how to handle employee issues and manage conflict within their team.
- Collaborating with the Operations leadership team to understand the Operations NPS survey and any impact that the talent experience team may have to positively address any issues.
- Acts as an ambassador of the 3 Cs and 10 core principles for the department.
- Ensures continual improvement of our Distributed-first experience.
- 5+ years of managerial experience in Procurement, Cost Management, Vendor Management, and Project Management and related fields.
- Management of teams in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to jump into complex situations quickly, relate to many levels of authority smoothly, and bridge gaps in culture and perception.
- Demonstrated business acumen with a desire to learn and evolve with a growth-oriented business model.
- Strong data/economic/financial modelling skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend English.
- Strong Technological understanding.
- Exhibits initiative in problem-solving and trouble-shooting with attention to detail.
- Results-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects with time constraints and varying deadlines.
- Demonstrated project management skills in both leading efforts and being a team member.
- Ability to leverage systems/tools to manage data.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Ability to lead a team and delegate.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
- Group Life Insurance