Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Mr Rambhai came to Kenya in the early 1940s from the Gujarat region of India. He started a small hardware store in downtown Nairobi in 1948 and that was the humble beginnings of what is now the Ramco Group. His 3 sons, Kirit, Mahendra and Chandrakant joined the family business after their studies and based on these strong family ties, the group built a solid...
Network and Software Administration.
- Monitor network and software performance and provide lasting solutions to network issues and timely reports for continued stability. Such include:
- Operating Systems
- User Activity Monitoring Software in the Data Room (DMS) and its related servers.
- Personalization Systems
Ensuring peak security of the different network segments including production.
Ensure secure transfer of files within and without the network.
Client Data Management.
Facilitate secure transfer of client data through the company’s IT Infrastructure.
Management of Data Processing teams and systems:
- Data Management System in the Data Room
- Cheque Management System.
- Digital Printing Software/Systems such as Domino (Layouts, Formats etc).
- Digital Print Room.
- Verifying PIN and Serial Detail and Formats
Advise the management on strategies for improving client data security.
Information Security Management.
- Ensure Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans are in Place.
- Review and or develop information security policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations.
- Make sure that cyber security policies and procedures are communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced.
- Document and Implement controls as per The organization’s certifications
Ensuring that IT Risk Management Related Activities are handled as appropriate. This includes but is not limited to:
- Penetration Tests.
- Fraud Tests.
- Data Theft issues
User Management, System Support and Access Control
- Review and pre-approve user addition or deletion.
- Manage CCTV and other access control systems.
- ERP / CRM / Financial Applications Support
Qualifications, Qualities and Experience:
- Minimum – Bachelor’s degree in Information technology
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA would be an added advantage
- At least 7 Years work experience in similar role
- Exposure to Information Security Standards (ISO 27001 & ISO 9001)
- Experience in the banking sector is an added advantage
- Demonstrated experience with Windows 2012 and Windows 2016 Servers.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Demonstrated experience in Virtualization Technologies (VMware vCenter Server)
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl, or other language
- Knowledge of information security controls and standards such as ISO 27001 etc
- Communication skills
- Digital skills
- Flexibility/ Adaptability
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning/ Organization Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Result orientation
- Self confidence/Resilience
- Team work