Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. Wikipedia
Your Role and Responsibilities
With the primary goal of expanding the capability and capacity of the overall Ecosystem, and depending on the market and /or partner growth opportunity, you'll cover all or a combination of IBM's 'Build', 'Sell' and 'Service' opportunities,
Part technical consultant, you'll build trust, understand the value of our partners' offerings, and co-create solutions that demonstrate the value of our relationship. All-the-while building confidence that motivates partners to include IBM solutions at the heart of their client proposals.
We're passionate about success. If this role is right for you, then your achievements will mean that your career is flourishing, your partners are winning, and your clients are thriving. To help ensure this win-win-win outcome, a 'day-in-the life' of this role may include, but not be limited to…
- Facilitating pre-sales, experiential technical activities such as technology demonstrations and co-creation working session that lead to proofs of concept (PoC) and /or minimal viable products (MVPs).
- Leading the delivery of joint-learning activities to build technical skills and expertise of partners, which enable co-selling opportunities.
- Continuously expanding essential business, industry, technology, architecture, and competitive knowledge in Kubernetes, Red Hat, Docker, Cloud Foundry, Cloud Native Security, & Infrastructure.
- Championing a culture of growth-mindedness, co-creation, and technical eminence to deliver value that leverages industry, brand, and portfolio expertise to drive innovations that accelerate partners' success.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrable client-facing, deep technical subject matter expertise within IBM Power portfolio (extended to Containerization and RedHat) with the ability to engage in complex, architectural conversations.
- Provable excellence with people, communication, and collaboration skills, with a track record of networking and influencing, at all levels, throughout solutioning of complex server architectures and positioning Power in a hybrid-cloud architecture.
- Proven discipline and attention to detail with the usage of sales management and recording systems, and expectation setting /follow-up.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- A strong understanding of IBM's server product suite. (Full training on IBM's technologies will be provided)
- Understanding of container technologies, i.e., Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Foundry, and others
- Understanding multilayered architectures, major ISV components (CBS, SAP Hana, Oracle..)
- Understanding Red Hat Technologies, e.g., OpenShift, Ansible, RHEL etc.