PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This role will make a significant impact by managing the implementation of global brand and campaign initiatives that will strengthen our brand and connects audiences with inspiring stories of children and their communities who are lifted up out of poverty in some of the world’s toughest places.
Your proven success in coordinating brand and campaign initiatives, your skill in design, and your outstanding collaborative approach will mean you can truly be a change-maker in the world each and every day!
In this role, you will be accountable for designing and developing branded assets that will be rolled-out globally through impactful toolkits and playbooks which you will develop. You will highlight leading global brand and campaign practices and build and maintain a vibrant internal online brand community and ensure that excellent communications are maintained (via newsletter, SharePoint communities and eLearning sites) to ensure that global standards, learnings and best practices are well communicated and accessible to a global fundraising community. You will work with a team accountable for developing and implementing global marketing campaign strategies and brand strategies that drive brand
health, acquire new donors, generate revenue and achieve significant increases in engagement.
Working closely with World Vision leaders around the globe, this position will lead collaborative efforts that result in go-to-market global campaigns that are scalable, high impact and able to be localized for relevance. Campaign strategy and execution will be insights-driven, based on extensive multi-market research to inform all aspects of the campaign. Working closely with World Vision’s global marketing leaders, product leaders, brand leaders and external agencies, the role will be accountable for understanding and integrating donor and market insights that will meet distinct audience needs and drive significant appeal.
World Vision has over 70 years of experience working with communities, donors, partners, and governments to create opportunities for better futures for vulnerable children … even in the toughest places. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
- Develop effective and impactful toolkits and playbooks which highlight leading global practices (such as successful campaigns or other marketing activities) that allow for regional localisation and implementation combined with processes for measuring and tracking impact. In order to achieve this, you will work with global leaders in understanding best practices and be able to identify and help build elements which can be utilised globally.
- Design and develop branded assets (such as templates and in-market executions of branded assets) as well as designing / developing branded presentations and communications for global use. These assets will inspire people across the world to engage in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life.
- Maintain and develop internal online brand communities (via newsletter, SharePoint communities and eLearning sites) to ensure that global standards, learnings and best practices are well communicated and accessible to a global fundraising community. You will be accountable for the uploading and maintenance of brand and campaign assets developed by the team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent career experience in Marketing or Media or related discipline.
- At least five years experience in a marketing role, developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- At least five years’ experience in a brand specialist (or similar) role.
- At least five years’ design experience.
- Proven success managing or building a healthy sustainable brand(s).
- Strong knowledge digital and social media best practices and late breaking innovations.
- Strong critical-thinking skills in understanding metrics and research insights to inform strategic planning and implementation.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills that drive action.
- Proficient use Sharepoint (or other similar platforms).
- Effective in written and verbal communication.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
go to method of application »
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The purpose of this position is to provide leadership and guidance to functions that conduct investigations in response to different types of incidents across the Partnership to design, implement, and coordinate a streamlined approach to evaluating allegations, conducting investigations, and distributing reports. This will include development of aligned protocols for triage and classification of cases, notifications, technical investigative forms, and report distribution across several different functions. Additionally, this role will serve to lead and establish new Regional, Global, and Executive “Investigation Oversight Committees” which will serve as forums for participating functional leaders to
evaluate, coordinate, and provide oversight to all significant investigations conducted in WV. The Director will work with the appropriate Learning & Development (L&D) Team and functional SMEs to develop and deliver a comprehensive multi-level investigator training programme to include experience tracking of trainees. The role will also develop cross-functional investigations performance reporting to Senior Leadership and the World Vision Board (WVIB).
- Lead as subject matter expert in developing and maintaining a streamlined and consistent set of investigation tools and protocols that are fit for use by each of the different functional areas (Fraud, Safeguarding, P&C, Traffic Incidents, etc.) in coordination with a working group of SMEs.
- Leader and point of contact for line management and leaders across the organisation to escalate concerns or quality improvement requests related to investigations processes.
- Provide leadership guidance and quality control to other functions that conduct investigations to ensure that investigations are conducted in a manner that considers the safety and security of all involved.
- Establish and ensure Regional Director oversight committees function properly, coordinating together to conduct investigations in line with internal and external best practices.
- Resolve, and where needed, escalate concerns or issues to executive leadership.
- Review investigation reports across functions and act as a subject matter expert to ensure quality and clarity standards are being maintained across functions.
- Monitor and identify opportunities for improvement in the intake and triage phase of new investigations to ensure best practices are being applied and opportunities for improvement are identified.
- Provide leadership and management to specialised external investigator(s) on specific engagements when needed.
- Lead and perform investigations in high profile/high risk matters as requested by senior leadership.
- Develop and deliver a holistic, multi-specialty, training programme for full and part time investigators that is packaged for different skill levels (basic, intermediate, advanced).
- Ensure SMEs from each functional area contribute to the training modules and update unique requirements in line with external best practices.
- Own and operate a centralized registry of trained investigators that includes a record of training and investigations conducted to start building a ‘pool’ of skilled investigators.
- Maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders, providing overall leadership for WV’s investigation’s capabilities. This includes representing WV to external parties such as donors, regulators, and professional associations.
- Remain up-to-date on relevant trends, training, and activities in global compliance, workplace, safeguarding, and fraud and corruption investigations within the humanitarian and development sector.
- Establish, communicate, and facilitate the Executive and Global Investigations Oversight Committees and draft and support charters for each group to outline roles and responsibilities for each.
- Provide oversight and leadership to Regional Investigation Oversight committee in ensuring that Regional committees are facilitated by an individual with appropriate seniority and/or authorization from the Senior Director Operations (SDO) to ensure oversight and accountability for all investigations in each region.
- Ensure that information sharing protocols, triage, and investigations oversight process function smoothly and balance the risk of a potential event with the amount of effort requested from committee members to participate.
- In coordination with functional department heads, provide guidance and advice to help develop the capacity of investigators, deepen understanding of their roles and assist with career development when requested.
- Develop and deliver regular reporting to Exl and WVIB to provide relevant information on the ‘state’ of investigations capacity and quality across the organization.
- Develop templates and a process for regular reporting to Regional Management and other management stakeholders to fulfill Support Office (SO), donor, legal, accountability and/or other individuals who consume data.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related higher education.
- 8-10 years’ experience leading and/or providing oversight to internal workplace investigations in a large international organisation.
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal skills.
- Proven ability to cultivate and maintain strong interpersonal and working relationships in a dispersed virtual, international context.
- Experience developing and training investigators1. Experience with translating complex technical concepts and simplifying information for mass consumption and usage to a broad international audience.
- Experience with translating data into information and analysis that communicates an easily understood concept or message.
- Experience engaging and working with a wide-range of senior leadership level stakeholders.
- Strong investigative skills that include the ability to act as a lead investigator, to include the interviewing of subjects of complaints and witnesses, collection of potential evidence, and other related investigative skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related higher education.
- Formal training and/or internationally recognized certification as an investigator in the areas of fraud and/or workplace behavior.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to coach staff in collection and handling facts and evidence.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and stakeholder management.
- Strong coordination, planning and leadership skills including ability to influence Senior Managers by consistent and clear communication.
- Solid communication skills and setting priorities.
go to method of application »
Reporting to : Cluster Manager
Grade Level : 14
Work Location : Various
Purpose of Position
To provide overall finance and accounting services to the cluster ensuring sound Financial Practices and adequate internal controls in line with WVK policies, Systems and Procedures.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis, 25%
- Post financial data transactions into the accounting system.
- Consolidate and submit accurate project funding requests.
- Ensure timely preparation and review bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare and consolidate accurate financial analysis for management decision making.
- Prepare Core/Logframe Combined Financial Reports.
- Ensure timely review and recording of Employee Expense Reports.
- Ensure timely review and reconciliation of the balance sheet items.
- Consolidate periodic Cluster compliance reports.
- Planning, Budgeting & Budgetary control, 15%
- Prepare accurate Program budgets
- Ensure accurate and quality budgets are uploaded into existing databases and systems.
- Ensure compliance with grant guidelines and other standards
- Participate in proposal writing and grant budget development.
- Conduct financial analysis for management decision making.
- Monitor and timely communicate changes on Project Budget and Actuals System (PBAS) commitment.
- Develop realistic cash flow forecasts in line with the plans.
- Risk Management, 15%
- Ensure Finance and administration risks for the Cluster are identified, recorded in Riskonnect and mitigation measures put in place.
- Provide timely support and coordination to all Finance and Accounting related internal and externa audits
- Ensure timely implementation of Finance and Accounts audit recommendations in the Cluster
- Ensure adherence to internal controls and WVK Policies as relates to Finance and Administration are adhered to by all staff in the region and any non-adherences are noted in a timely manner for correction and process improvement
- Ensure timely production and review of monthly report to address any variances in a timely manner.
- Cash Management, Payments and Coordination, 10%
- Ensure maintenance of up to date records of cash disbursement.
- Cash flow management to ensure compliance with target low.
- Ensure timely supplier invoice payment and staff disbursements.
- Coordination of all accounting functions in the cluster.
- Provide technical support and leadership to staff within the Cluster.
- Office Administration,10%
- Ensure that the Cluster is safe for occupation as per OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Coordinate facilities management at the Cluster office by supervising outsourced service providers including security and janitorial services
- Ensure equipment are properly maintained and operated optimally.
- Asset Management, 10%
- Ensure assets are properly tagged and recorded in the asset register and in Sunsystem within the Cluster.
- Support the Programs in asset acquisition, management and disposal.
- Liaise with the security department and the cluster office driver to ensure motor vehicles are used as per WVK policies.
- Review motor vehicle summary reports from the cluster driver on a monthly basis to ascertain proper usage and efficiency.
- Consolidate and review the Cluster asset register and share with Regional Office on quarterly basis.
- Ensure accurate information for fleet, real estate and insurance is provided to the RO annually for updating Real Estate and Assets Management (REAM) portal.
- Local partners’ capacity building, 10%
- Conduct financial assessment of potential local partners.
- Build financial management capacity of local partners for competence and risk reduction
- Review MOUs and funding agreements to ensure soundness.
- Ensure timely funding of the local partners
- Review financial reports and transactions
- Monitoring the local partners to ensure compliance and for process improvements
- Any other Duty assigned by supervisor or designee 5%
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor or designee from time to time
- Participate and contribute in committees and task forces as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Commerce, Economics, Accounting or Finance, Business management/ Administration or related degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Fully qualified Accountant – CPA (K).
- Knowledge of Sun system is an added advantage.
- Ability to lead a multi-cultural team with an empowering and outcome oriented approach.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- The person must be results oriented, able to handle public relations, able to satisfy stakeholders and a team player.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and management skills.
- Integrity, commitment and respect for diversity.
- Computer literate