At Astradental Services, we provide world-class quality dental services to the widest population at an affordable cost, train others to grow and support the vision, and manufacture quality affordable dental materials
The Mobile Dental Clinic’s mission is to “improve community Dental health and wellbeing by increasing access to safe, quality, & preventive Dental health services.” You will coordinate and oversee mobile clinic services conducted on board the facility’s two (2) mobile medical units, while continuously striving to enhance and expand services, reduce barriers to care, and create a reliable presence at the community level. This is an exciting position with a lot of flexibility to continue to grow and strengthen the Mobile clinics and services.
The Manager leads group business development initiatives, supports and coordinates marketing efforts, and assists with day-to-day clinic operations. The Manager will develop and implement practice group business development strategies to strengthen and expand relationships with current clients and cultivate new clients.
In addition, the Manager will identify and execute approaches to elevate the external and internal profile of the practice. The Manager will also support the leadership of the practices in management areas, including operations, and economics.
The Manager will report to the Managing Director.
This position will also work closely with other members of the Client Development & Practice Management Department, including Clinic coordinator, administrator/Hr , as well as the Account and Financial departments to ensure that initiatives support firm priorities and help drive overall firm strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Mobile Dental Clinic Management
- Oversee Dental service activities and personnel
- Plan and coordinate Dental services
- Work collaboratively with staff, Dentists, Dental Officers, and other Clinic departments and community partners to implement appropriate healthcare programs
- Provide daily. Weekly and monthly reports
2) Business Development & Management
- Partners with the Managing Director to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Drives business development goals of assigned groups; includes support in generating business leads and opportunities, expanding existing client matters, and identifying and pursuing cross-selling opportunities.
- Develops pitches and proposals, including firm responses to formal RFPs.
- In collaboration with the clinic coordinator, digests and delivers meaningful research on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to inform and support business development opportunities, strategies, and decisions.
- Develops compelling marketing collateral, website descriptions, social media content, and other client facing materials; ensures materials are regularly updated.
- Provide training to all staff in selling and marketing dental services
- Maintains matters/experience lists and databases.
- Supports opportunities to increase brand awareness and profile for assigned practice areas, including outward facing activities such as sponsored events, in-house presentations, professional speaking opportunities and articles and other publications.
- Supports, monitors, and reports on the progress of on-going business development efforts and initiatives.
- Works with individual Dentists and Dental Officers and advises on business development best practices and strategies to assist in developing their practices.
- Supports Dentists with, and supervises the logistics of, patient alerts, blogs, and newsletters.
- Depending on Clinics needs and approach to business development, takes on other responsibilities as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree. A JD, MBA or other related advanced degree may substitute for the required experience.
- The position requires a minimum of five (5) years of increasingly responsible, directly related experience during which the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities were attained.
- Experience in the direct supervision of others on a regular basis preferred.
- Direct experience in a professional services environment in any professional capacity preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated ability in content creation/message development and developing clear value proposition statements within creative production processes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop executive-level presentations and present ideas persuasively to an executive-level audience.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization and work both independently and with others.
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Strong business and marketing acumen. Ability to leverage research and competitive intelligence to identify business opportunities and support go-to-market strategies.
- Experience with guiding and/or developing innovative product solutions that integrate multiple product/service capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of and familiarity with legal and business environments.
- General digital/tech savviness and social media acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to balance internal sensitivities while driving for results.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and budgeting principles and experience monitoring and managing budgets
go to method of application »
A modern dental practice in Westlands is searching for very presentable lady who is qualified to fill the position of Front Office / Receptionist.
The successful candidate will report to the Principal Dentist and should be highly motivated with a “can do” attitude and have a passion for success and detail.
- Receive patients in the clinic, greet and accord them the necessary assistance.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle callers’ inquiries whenever possible.
- Making appointments and managing the patients’ diaries.
- Managing the patients in the reception room clinic.
- Exceptional ability to perform filing, receptionist, record keeping and other related clerical tasks.
2. Deal with insurance claims and payments
- Scanning claim forms and xrays when necessary and sending them to the respective insurance company.
- Follow up on the approval of the pre authorisation forms.
- Sending invoices every end month and follow up on the payments.
- Collecting payment from clients receipting, banking and recording.
- Monitor all snail mail and email enquiry and give feedback.
- Ensuring all statutory bills are paid in a timely manner.
- Ensure all suppliers/service providers invoices are paid every month.
- Procuring of stationery, office equipment and all non-clinical items.
- Handling and reconciling petty cash.
4. Marketing Duties
- To communicate continuously with existing corporate stakeholders
- To supervise the sales of brushes and oral hygiene products in the clinic.
- Prospecting for corporate clients in liaison with the Doctor
5. Human Resource Duties
- Co-ordinate staff leave arrangement in liaison with the C.E.O
- Ensure all staff benefits e.g. medical covers are readily available.
- Supervise the assistant and cleaner
- Assist the clinical manager to order clinical supplies.
- Computer skills – MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Administrative Skills (Filling, Emails, Internet Research etc.)
- Excellent communicator, helpful, and pleasant demeanor
- A crisp Clear Neutral Accent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Charismatic very organized and presentable
- Fluency in both English and Kiswahili
- A passion for helping others, keeping information of a confidential nature secure and the ability to think out of the box is required
Minimum Education Qualification:
- A Diploma in Human Resource
- A certificate or diploma in front office management or its equivalent
- At least 2- 4 years’ experience as a Receptionist/Front Office in a Fast Paced business environment, relating with people of different backgrounds, race, religion, nationalities, etc.
- Should be well versed with the social media and the WWW.
Applicants earning more than KSh 20,000 need not to apply