Our Client, a nonprofit organization that provides healthcare services globally seeks to recruit a Temporary PA.
He/she will execute the planning and related advance & travel logistics for the schedule of the Director. The Scheduler will serve as a point of contact for all internal/external scheduling requests for the Director, and is responsible for improving scheduling templates as needed and scheduling call formats.
Reports To: Human Resources Business Partner
Duration: 4-6 months, with the possibility of extension.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help manage all internal and external scheduling requests of the Director. Collect and maintain ongoing scheduling requests ensuring all calendar requests are documented and appropriate review occurs.
- Oversee all traveling and advance logistics related to the schedule of the Director. Organize trip planning calls with internal/external stakeholders, develop written, detailed schedules, and manage all related travel in conjunction with the schedule and from time to time for the Director. Manage logistics related to the schedule including agenda scope and briefing materials.
- Coordinate cross-divisionally to ensure that all materials related to the schedule including briefing memos, travel confirmations and speech materials are accurate, timely and are incorporated in the daily briefing binder.
- Partner with the Administrative Manager to create the Director’s call and action lists and help the Director to execute said lists.
- Develop and improve templates and formats related to the scheduling process. Such materials include scheduling template, scheduling request template, event memo template and final product, and trip call agenda.
- Complete special projects as required.
- Oversee the scheduling and briefing materials related to the Director’s schedule. Ensure that all materials are accurate and are delivered in a timely manner.
- The Scheduler will also have the shared assistance of the OOP Intern and will supervise the intern on special projects as needed.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Two to six years of related, progressively responsible work experience, including scheduling & travel management experience.
Related Skills or Knowledge:
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with a high level of creative initiative.
- Unflappable in face of crisis or high stress situations.
- Should be proactive
- Extremely detail oriented with excellent project management skills, ability to handle multiple projects and tasks, often in a fast paced environment.