If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
UNICEF is the world’s largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
Programme Assistant Job Responsibilities
- The eTools Support Assistant will be supporting 21 COs and ESARO in the region. The initial priority COs will be UNICEF Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, South Africa, South Sudan and Regional Office (ESARO).
Key expected Results
Support data entry for eTools
- Assist Country Offices in adoption of eTools by providing data entry support to offices of work plans, partnership and implementation monitoring documents.
- The entry of country office data is to be carried out in a coordinated manner with those appointed as responsible in each country office as part of the eTools adoption work plan.
Support the strengthening of Country office capacities for eTools adoption
- Assist the Programme Specialist (eTools) in undertaking review of country office eTools workspace data to ensure that data contained in relevant documents such as PCAs/PD/SSFAs, work plans are entered correctly.
Programme Assistant Job Qualifications
- Education – Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of UNICEF.
- Work experience – A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Familiarity with UNICEF’s country programme cycle and associated processes is an asset.
- Skills and experience in data entry and use of spreadsheets is an added advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications is a requirement.
- Languages – Excellent writing and communication skills in English and preferred knowledge of at least one other UN language.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Working with people
- Drive for Results
- Learning and Researching
- Planning and Organizing
- Following Instructions and Procedures
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to UNICEF career website on unjobs.org to apply