specializes in identifying and protecting unaccompanied and separated refugee children and youth, especially girls, young women, and their children living in Kenya. Our shelter, education, and community outreach services, coupled with local resources and the refugee community, empower this population to live healthy lives. By providing resources for long-term support, refugee girls and young women become catalysts for strengthening networks creating sustainable change within the local and global communities.
Main Goal: To conduct an in-depth assessment of the Maisha Collective’s operational, business and programmatic strategy and compile recommendations for strengthening the program to build capacity.
- Conduct initial operational and programmatic appraisal with Maisha team in Nairobi.
- Gather and analyze strengths and weaknesses from an artisan business standpoint, taking into consideration the unique population that Heshima serves.
- Organize interactive feedback assessment with staff and girls to appraise programmatic goals and utilize input to create sustainable feedback practices.
- Provide recommendations for efficient procedures in daily operations, inventory, payroll, supplier relations, quality control, etc.
- Evaluate current Maisha team structure (Nairobi & Chicago), break down responsibilities and compile proposed new structure if necessary.
- Review Maisha curriculum and provide suggestions for modifications to strengthen capacity and skill building for program.
- Prepare final recommendations and action items for Executive Director, Country Director and Maisha team.
Method of Application
Your application should be send to the address below indication the position applied for in the email subject by close of business Saturday 26th November 2016.
It should include a cover letter & a detailed CV/ Firms profile (as one PDF document) with your contact details, details of expected fee.
NB. All applications should be send through the email only. Heshima Kenya P.O Box 63192 – 00619 Nairobi Kenya Email: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.