Procurement Officer Job at Mavoko Water
Posted on: 24 November, 2016
Deadline: 9 December, 2016
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
MAVWASCO was established in 2006 as a limited liability company under the water sector reforms enshrined in the Water Act 2002. It has a Board of Directors that works through committees. The Company has a functional organizational structure, headed by a Managing Director, who leads the management team. This is the team responsible for the day to day operations of the company.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the holder of the office is responsible for:
- Be conversant with Public Procurement and Disposal Act, 2015 and regulations
- Ensuring that the company complies with Public Procurement and Disposal Act, 2015
- Prepare annual Procurement plans year as part of the annual budget preparation process.
- Offer professional opinion to the Accounting Officer in implementing procurement processes and activities.
- Prepare, publish and distribute procurement and disposal opportunities including invitations to
Tender, request for quotations and proposals, pre-qualification documents and invitations for
expressions of interest
- Prepare tender awards and contract documents
- Maintain and archive procurement and asset disposal documents and records for the required
- Implement and enhance the use of Information system to speed up an simplify procurement processes.
- Be conversant with inventory and asset management
- Prepare Quarterly procurement reports for management information and action
- Prepare and submit to the National Treasury or relevant County Treasury and the Authority reports required under the Act, Regulations and guidelines of the Authority
- Expediting for timely delivery of all procurement requirements
- Undertake supplier rationalization, development and performance rating to ensure on time deliveries, quality assurance, customer satisfaction and supplier data base maintenance.
- Ensuring efficient inventory management.
- Carrying market survey and price analysis
- Prepare consolidated procurement and asset disposal plans
- Holder of diploma in supply chain Management
- C (Plain) and above
- Experience 3-4 years
- Member of KISM
- Be computer literate
Method of Application
Please note that late applications will be disqualified All applications should be addressed to: The Managing Director Mavoko Water and Sewerage Co. ltd P.O Box 582 – 00204 Athi River
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales and Marketing Executives at Ital Global
- Social Media Evaluator at Appen