Marketing Assistant Job at Azizi Hair & Beauty College - Virtual HR
Posted on: 28 November, 2016
Deadline: 2 December, 2016
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Virtual HR
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Azizi Hair and Beauty College is a fast-growing, Hair & Beauty college located in Nairobi City Centre. Azizi is geared towards producing professionally trained and knowledge-equipped hair and beauty experts who possess the skills and self-confidence to participate successfully in the high echelons of the beauty industry. We are searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in position of Marketing Assistant
Marketing Assistant Job Duties
- Developing marketing plans and strategies for the College and the Beauty Center that reinforce brand visibility and growth in social media platforms
- Sourcing marketing opportunities and placing adverts in the press, social media and on the radio.
- Managing social media accounts for the College and the Beauty Center and making daily updates, responding to queries raised on social media
- Managing campaigns on social media and other platforms that lead to increase in clientele sign up i.e. students, clients and corporates
- Developing marketing campaigns to promote the organization’s products and services
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions on behalf of the College and/or the Beauty Center.
Qualifications for the Marketing Assistant Job
- Diploma/degree in marketing or related course
- Minimum of 6 month’s experience in marketing
- Knowledge and management of various social media platforms
- Knowledge of marketing activities, brand management
Method of Application
Interested candidates to send CVs by 2nd December 2016 to email@example.com stating their current and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs