At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it. Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
1. Participate in pre-sales technical exchanges and bidding scheme development in the IT projects;
2. Responsible for cloud system integration design and implementation;
3. Responsible for disaster recovery and backup solution design and implementation;
4. Responsible for server and storage system integration;
5. Responsible for the project cost analysis and budgeting.
Role is based in Nairobi, Kenya. Relocation will not be considered.