ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. For more than four decades, ABB is writing the future of industrial digitalization. With more than 70 million devices connected through its installed base of more than 70,000 control systems across all customer segments, ABB is ideally positioned to benefit from the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolution. With a heritage of more than 130 years, ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com
In this role you will be responsible to plan and implement proactive promotional activities for the assigned target audience (consultants, design institutes, engineering/architect offices, authorities etc.) in order to create the market demand and need for the features/products, you will also be responsible to build long term customer relationships and identify and develop sales opportunities by introducing, presenting and educating the target audience about ABB products and tools.
Your task as a Technical Design and Promotion Specialist will include the following:
• Implements proactive promotional activities for the customer target group, including e.g. technical presentations, demonstrations, seminars and education material.
2. Customer Relations
• Establishes and maintains effective long-term relationships with target group customers to understand their current and future needs and to ensure the customer has a good understanding of the full ABB product/systems/services offering, features and benefits.
• Ensures a positive experience for the customer target group throughout the promotion activities.
• Prepares plans for visits and performs regular status reviews, including the analysis and output of the target audience visits.
• Ensures efficient marketing activities and strong value proposition to customers by using effective promotional techniques.
• Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy.
• Creates a vision of a loyal, committed and long term customer relationship and implements the necessary action plan and steps to reach the vision.
6. Customer Relationship
• Ensures cross-collaboration and continuously develops own and team members’ technical, commercial, design and behavioral competences and know-how.
Ideally you will be in possession of a Master’s Degree or equivalent in electrical or electromechanical engineering with no more than one and a half years professional work experience. Your problem solving ability, being a systematic thinker and being results orientated combined with your team spirit, openness to new ideas and flexibility to travel abroad will make you the ideal candidate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ABB career website on new.abb.com to apply