Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities
- Maintain internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Prepare and ensure audit plan delivery through audit reviews
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Establish risk-based audit programs and complete audit work-papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicate audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with management and the auditors
- Prepare special audit and control reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing operating information and trends
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide consolidated reporting, inclusive of an overall audit profile, ensuring that major risks are identified and reported to the Audit Committee on risk hotspots, measures and recommendations
- Appraise adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires
- Follow-up on outstanding audit issues and conduct staff training on audit areas and programs geared towards raising level of compliance.
- Generate management, audit committee and regulator reports
Qualifications for the Internal Auditor Job
- Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting or related field
- Professional qualifications e.g. CPA/ACCA/CFA/ACII/FIA/FFA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an audit function in a CBK registered institution
- Knowledge of IFRS guidelines and ISA rules
- Experience in financial auditing is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Central Bank of Kenya Regulatory Rules
- Strong analytical skills
- Proper and organized documentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Certificate of good conduct
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance Certificate
go to method of application »
The marketing intern will work closely with the managing partner and the digital marketing head in actualizing the company marketing plan. As such, we are interested with a fresh graduate who is passionate on pursuing a career in marketing.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Internship
- Brainstorm on creative ideas on how to reach our target market and come up with monthly targets
- Assist in the implementing and monitoring of the monthly marketing calendar
- Liase with supplier’s i.e. graphic designer, venue providers, videographers etc.
- Develop presentations and marketing materials
- Events management from origination to execution and evaluation
- Conduct market intelligence
- Customer service and doing follow ups for the client service team
Qualifications for the Marketing Internship
- Be a fresh graduate in B.com Marketing
- Additional qualification in marketing is an added advantage
- Extroverted and a people person
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self initiative
- Creative and familiar with marketing trends
- Advanced communication skills (Written and oral)
- Passionate about marketing
N.B: Sharp and focused male candidates are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (e.g. Internal Auditor – Microfinance Bank) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 19th December 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted