Social Studies Teacher Job at Network of International Christian Schools
Posted on: 16 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Network of International Christia
The Network of International Christian Schools is an organization that consists of 18 schools in 15 countries in Asia, Africa, South America, and includes an online school in North America.
High School Social Studies Teacher
- Teach Social Studies (possibly American History, World History, World Geography, & / or Social Studies elective courses.
- Also there may be a need for the teacher to teach a Bible course.
- AP certified or willingness to become AP certified.
Direct Supervisor: WNS Secondary Principal
Date Needed: August 2017
- have a consistent Christian lifestyle
- possess minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- meet certification requirements of recognized accrediting agency
- successful classroom teaching experience or alternate experience working with students
- agreement to the Network of International Christian Schools (NICS) Statement of Faith and completed required NICS processing documents
- appropriate interpersonal and social skills when relating to students, parents, and other teachers
- effective communication skills with parents and students
West Nairobi high school profile:
- The high school at West Nairobi will consist of two sections of grades 9-12 for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Each class has a maximum number of 25 students. Most classes have between 15-25 students.
- The high school will have a projected 120 total students for the 2017-2018 school year.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Network of International Christian Schools career website on www.nics.org to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Network of International Christian SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Information and Communications Coordinator at Save the Children International
- Head of Programmes at Handicap International
- Auto Electrician at Care International
- Career Opportunities at Jhpiego
- Policy, Advocacy and Campaigns Co-ordinator, Shifting the Power Project at ActionAid International
- Entrepreneurship Facilitator at CAP Youth Empowerment Institute
- Consultation Opportunities at Mercy Corps International
- Director of Strategic Information at The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC)