Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive the Chairman to/from office, appointments, meetings and etc.
- To accompany the Chairman to events, and selected meetings
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keep the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe
- Routine errands during the day will be included
Skills and Qualifications
- A Diploma in any field
- 3 – 4 years experience as a corporate driver is required
- Must be very polished and street smart
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- A valid driving license
- Free of any criminal record
- Males preferred
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
go to method of application »
The successful candidate will be tasked with building up business activities, pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and our digital marketing efforts
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Ensure sales pipelines are applicable and tailored to the company needs
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Sales and Marketing and related fields
- At least 2 years experience preferably in technical sales
- Good communication skills both written & oral
- Proficiency in English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PPT
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach Aptitude
Method of Application
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Executive Driver) to email@example.com before Tuesday 27th December, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.