We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
A seasoned person in HR management to over-see the Human Resources Function at the Factory, HR policy making, Handle all matters with the workers Union, Ministry of Labour, Industrial Court.
- Provides overall strategic HR leadership by planning, developing and implementing strategies and policies o f HR management.
- The job holder also fosters a workplace environment consistent with the organization’s values and mission, and leads the HR team in the provision of proactive, result oriented services.
- Reporting to the Directors, the Human Resources Manager is in-charge of all HR operations
- As such, he/she takes full responsibility of developing and managing the department so as to ensure that the department provides the best services to the Organization.
Responsibilities for the Head of HR Job
- HR Planning and Recruitment:
- Conduct and advice on staff recruitment, manpower and succession planning. Exercise a proactive control over temporary staffing and ensure optimal utilization of manpower resources.
- Identifies and meets the company’s human resourcing needs by applying the best methods to source for staff in order to ensure continued business success.
- In liaison with the Departmental and Section Heads, design and implement a KPI system to drive productivity of the employees.
- In liaison with the Departmental and Section Heads, compiling and ensuring that all Job Descriptions are up to date at all times and have been fully implemented as a benchmark for performance measurement.
- Managing the Time & Attendance System:
- Should ensure that the time and attendance system is updated at all times.
- Undertake shift planning and scheduling on the system.
- Extract daily, weekly, monthly statistics and prepare reports for the respective managers / section heads.
- Training and Development:
- Employee Discipline:
- Implement policies and measures to address Absenteeism.
- Implement policies and measures to manage any discipline related issues that may arise from time to time and resolving the same as per the provisions of the labour laws.
Qualifications for the Head of Human Resource Job
- Ten (10) years relevant experience in a HR management position within a similar working environment dealing with a staff force of over 300 people
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or other relevant field;
- A Master degree will be an added advantage. Formal training in the Labour Laws of Kenya.
- Possess effective communication, presentation, leadership and relationship building skills;
- Superior employee relations skills -an active listener, and solution provider Demonstrate the passion for service delivery Highly
- Computer literate with Expertise in Microsoft office and working with Time & Attendance Systems/Software.
- Ability to synthesize data from the Time and Attendance system and convert this into reports for purposes of planning and decision making by management.
go to method of application »
Job Responsibilities for the Security Manager Job
- Representing the company for all security related activities .
- Liaison with security systems integration team set up a robust security system.
- Responsible for maintaining a secure environment through managing the overall security of the establishment.
- Monitor and evaluate implementation of security related strategic plans, standards and operating procedures for the protection of personnel and property.
- Implement an Operational Security Management Plan and provide recommendations for updating and improvements.
- Conduct regular security operation audits to ensure sound implementation of the OSMP.
Ensure that all required checks, tests, and inspections are completed in a timely manner.
- Act as liaison between the Organization and the relevant external stakeholders such as police, fire, emergency and any safety regulatory bodies.
- Monitor and control adherence to company policies and procedures by staff, visitors, service providers, contractors and clientele ensuring that levels of compliance are maintained at all times in line with management directives.
- Promote site-wide security awareness and consciousness to all personnel through professionalism of security personnel, briefings, training, awareness workshops, advertising and internal media.
In addition the company management directives, ensure compliance of all activities within the Security department in-line with required National, Local and industry specific Standards and Regulations.
Qualifications For Security Manager Jobs In Kenya
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent is preferable in a security, criminal or relevant management related field.
- Experience in the disciplined forces will have an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications and membership to security bodies will be an advantage
- Minimum 8 years security management experience preferably in the private sector.
- Demonstrate experience in the areas of personal/ site security, risk assessment/ management, workplace investigations, security systems and customer relations.
- Knowledge of manned guarding operations and security practices involving access control, surveillance and search procedures.
The successful applicant is required to be;
- Personable with excellent communication, networking, writing and organizational skills.
- Able to demonstrate competence in Crisis/ Incident Management.
- A strategic thinker and planner with strong analytical prioritization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to process data in order to formally evaluate information and present in an organized and effective manner.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new methodologies related to planning and design of integrated developments
- Ability to grow with the organization fostered by entrepreneurial drive.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 30th December 2016 Indicate your current salary and notice period. NOTE:HRBP doesn’t charge for cv placement or any other monies during any stage of the recruitment process.