Job Opportunities at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 27 December, 2016
Deadline: 31 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
- Implement help desk tools / solutions in line with user requirements and develop necessary measures to prevent frequently occurring outages.
- Develop IT policies and procedures and ensure their continues review.
- Managing local area network, Wi-Fi, internet and other forms of connectivity
- Overseeing, maintenance, upgrade and repair of ICT equipment
- Resolve end user issues related to hardware, network and communication systems and refer serious challenges/problems to superiors and obtain the necessary feedback on how to approach or solve critical issues.
- Provide training to users for applications.
- Initiate awareness on efficient and effective working ways for end users and on how end users can secure their systems.
- Enforce end user security measures such as password policies and provide training and initiate awareness on the same.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Information technology.
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of PC/LAN operating systems, Microsoft Windows, corporate ICT security and viral protection systems.
- Sound knowledge of network administration.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills.
go to method of application »
Graphics Artist will be required to do the following:
- Meet with the art director to determine the scope of a project.
- Advise the company on strategies to reach particular customers.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Present the design to the art director.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the Director into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design.
- At least 2 years’ experience on the same position.
- Strong Visual, Verbal and communication skills.
- Able to manage time and stay on schedule.
- Candidates from e commerce industry will be highly preferred.
go to method of application »
- Provide strategic direction and day-to-day support to the Supply Chain, Operations and Quality Assurance teams.
- Applying exceptional leadership skills to develop and improve quality standards.
- Drive continuous improvement and act a as a liaison between the company and key customers for expected product performance.
- Developing and providing ongoing performance feedback to the team, maintaining a focus on coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure satisfactory performance in all areas of the quality system, including Corrective / Preventive Actions, Document Control, Audits (ISO and Social Responsibility), Supplier Quality, Customer Feedback, and Business Performance / Quality Management Review.
- Actively interact with internal stakeholders through hands-on participation and contribution in cross-functional projects and strategic initiatives.
- University Degree from a recognized institution.
- 2-3 years of experience in the same role.
- Prior experience in tours and travel industry.
- Manages time effectively to meet agreed deadlines, integrity, respects confidentiality and is trustworthy.
- He/she must be a dynamic communicator, must have excellent written skills, and be a client-focused individual.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job tittle e.g. "IT Officer", "Graphics Artist" or "Quality Assurance Officer" on the subject line by 31st December 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works
- Job Opportunities at Recours Four Kenya
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search - 9 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Royal Management Consultants
- Medical Doctors at Wisen HR Services
- Job Opportunities at RTS GLOBAL PARTNERS
- Data Analytics Director at Palladium
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 4 Positions