Job Opportunities at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 27 December, 2016
Deadline: 31 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
- Implement help desk tools / solutions in line with user requirements and develop necessary measures to prevent frequently occurring outages.
- Develop IT policies and procedures and ensure their continues review.
- Managing local area network, Wi-Fi, internet and other forms of connectivity
- Overseeing, maintenance, upgrade and repair of ICT equipment
- Resolve end user issues related to hardware, network and communication systems and refer serious challenges/problems to superiors and obtain the necessary feedback on how to approach or solve critical issues.
- Provide training to users for applications.
- Initiate awareness on efficient and effective working ways for end users and on how end users can secure their systems.
- Enforce end user security measures such as password policies and provide training and initiate awareness on the same.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Information technology.
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of PC/LAN operating systems, Microsoft Windows, corporate ICT security and viral protection systems.
- Sound knowledge of network administration.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills.
go to method of application »
Graphics Artist will be required to do the following:
- Meet with the art director to determine the scope of a project.
- Advise the company on strategies to reach particular customers.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Present the design to the art director.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the Director into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design.
- At least 2 years’ experience on the same position.
- Strong Visual, Verbal and communication skills.
- Able to manage time and stay on schedule.
- Candidates from e commerce industry will be highly preferred.
go to method of application »
- Provide strategic direction and day-to-day support to the Supply Chain, Operations and Quality Assurance teams.
- Applying exceptional leadership skills to develop and improve quality standards.
- Drive continuous improvement and act a as a liaison between the company and key customers for expected product performance.
- Developing and providing ongoing performance feedback to the team, maintaining a focus on coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure satisfactory performance in all areas of the quality system, including Corrective / Preventive Actions, Document Control, Audits (ISO and Social Responsibility), Supplier Quality, Customer Feedback, and Business Performance / Quality Management Review.
- Actively interact with internal stakeholders through hands-on participation and contribution in cross-functional projects and strategic initiatives.
- University Degree from a recognized institution.
- 2-3 years of experience in the same role.
- Prior experience in tours and travel industry.
- Manages time effectively to meet agreed deadlines, integrity, respects confidentiality and is trustworthy.
- He/she must be a dynamic communicator, must have excellent written skills, and be a client-focused individual.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job tittle e.g. "IT Officer", "Graphics Artist" or "Quality Assurance Officer" on the subject line by 31st December 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Grant Writer at Diamond Staffing Kenya
- Latest Job at Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
- Sales Director at TSA Solutions
- Job Opportunities at Indepth Research Services
- Graphic Designer at Wananchi Group K Ltd
- HR Officer at People Foco
- Job Vacancies at Alternate Doors - 4 Positions
- Social Media Manager at Harriet Group