If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Delivering technical excellence and innovative solutions to manage complex risk in challenging environments sets us apart from our competitors. Our diverse portfolio of services in geotechnical, environmental, testing, project management and international development creates value across the asset lifecycle for our clients and communities.
The Regional Programme Officer (RPO) will provide support to the implementation of the Jamii Thabiti programme at the county level. The Regional Programme Officer will work closely with the Regional Technical Lead to ensure successful delivery of programme interventions at the county level.
The Regional Programme Officer will:
- In collaboration with the Regional Technical Lead, develop and the drive implementation of local level robust interventions to re-invigorate peacebuilding; provide local policing solutions and drive demand for sustainable community security interventions.
- Undertake periodic analysis of gaps, coordination opportunities and mapping of entry points to enhance interventions and promote responsive programming.
- Lead Jamii Thabiti engagement with police stations to enhance delivery of Jamii Thabiti policing interventions
- Manage communication and relationships between collaborating, downstream, long term and resource partners at county level.
- Coordinate reporting at the county level ensuring programme reports are received in time and to Jamii Thabiti's requirements.
- Review and provide feedback to partners on quarterly reports and concept note processes.
- Support the implementation of Jamii Thabiti Programme at the county level - planning, organising and attending partners' activities and meetings.
- Be accountable for the county coordination workplans and budgets, and the delivery of coordination activities.
- Support the Regional Technical Lead to ensure that partners' activities are implemented in a timely manner.
- Lead in reporting and documentation of Jamii Thabiti programme activities and collate case studies and lessons learnt
- Contribute to the visual profiling of the programme activities by ensuring visual material like photos are collected and filed.
- Adhere to all security advice from Coffey's Risk Management Team.
- Adhere to Coffey International Policies and Procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Adhere to Coffey International's behaviours: Ingenuity, Collaboration, Respect, Intelligent Risk, Integrity and Delivery.
- Engage in the activities of the Programme Management Team and contribute to the progression of the programme, to ensure delivery of project outputs and outcomes in line with Jamii Thabiti's logframe. This will involve routine programme meetings (each week) to undertake detailed review of progress against the logframe, adjusting workplans and resourcing on an on-going basis to remain on track.
- Some travel and out of hours work may be required.
- Any other duties as may be required for the exigency of the programme.
- A Masters degree in Social Science or relevant subject
- Demonstrable knowledge of justice and security related programmes in Kenya
- Extensive experience working in Kenya and in the cluster location.
- Experience in engaging with Government of Kenya security agencies and county authorities
- Practical experience working in similar programmes
- Outstanding knowledge in project management
Method of Application
Please apply online submitting a CV demonstrating your relevant experience and indicating clearly on your CV your desired location (Nakuru, Kisumu, Wajir or Mombasa). Please see attached TORs for further information about the role
Interested and qualified? Go to Coffey career website on careers.coffey.com to apply