If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
With approximately 69,000 employees at more than 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
The sales executive (Nbo VO) is fully responsible for the selling of KN Rail and Road freight products to the new clients within his/her area of operation as assigned by Nbo ZV, through client visits, developing the related traffic if it is in his/her responsibility and to maintain the existing customers in his/her portfolio.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To reach the Gross Profit or shipment based targets (60% Road freight, 30% Sea freight, 10% Airfreight).
- To reach the weekly sales calls targets given by National Sales Manager (ref: annual targets).
- To reach the monthly outgoing sales leads target as given by National Sales Manager.
- Entering all the data,sales activities, opportunities and quotations to Corelog.
- Creating a target account list in cooperation with National Sales Manager and related Operations Department Manager for the year and review it with the management monthly.
- Maintaining a range of different accounts on his/her target and working platform at all times.
- Generating appointments, at minimum 10 times per week, treating each visit with a potential client as a consultation to seek opportunities and providing solutions and NOT an opportunity just to ask them to quote.
- Seeking opportunities for all business units as guided.
- Closing the accounts - bringing new business, bringing in the right management/operation and accounting departments to assist in closing the account.
- Ensure proper transition of the accounts to operations.
- Adherence to the given targets.
- Ensuring the business development in cooperation with related operations department manager in specific locations exists.
- Monitoring the volume and Gross Profit target monthly and requesting the necessary corrections by National Sales Manager and accounting department of Kuehne Nagel
- Ensure comprehensive and timely data input in Kuehne + Nagel Corelog (Market Intelligence, visit reports, opportunities, quotations, Service Levels, other documents attached)
- Attending sales meetings.
- Communications - professional at all times 24 hours response to all requests for information or sales leads. Maximum 2 hour response to all client inquiries, rate requests, complaints
- Generating sales leads to the foreign offices.
- Treating incoming sales leads timely, professionally with the intention on closing the business.
- Informing the customer complaints to the QSHE, related departments or National Sales Manager on time and correctly.
- The objectives which are laid out in the above documentation are not exhaustive and you will be required to act wholeheartedly in the interest of the company, as such you will be required to perform any reasonable duties or tasks of which the management requests.
- Liaising with National Sales Manager and other stakeholders in developing strategic customers and ensuring critical onboarding program for those customers.
Your Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Sales and Marketing.
- 5 years’ experience in Automotive Industry.
- Experience in Automotive Management systems.
- 2 years ‘experience in sales.
- Leadership & interpersonal skills.
Good reasons to join
- Our global network creates opportunities for development on a personal and professional level.
- Effective Continuous Professional Development programs that leverage the latest technology.
- Besides numerous corporate benefits we offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise and shape processes and innovative solutions that will transform logistics and exceed customers’ expectations.
- A long-term engagement in an international environment with excellent opportunities to influence and leverage on the cultural changes that are constantly occurring at Kuehne + Nagel, leading a multicultural expert team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kuehne + Nagel career website on external.kuehne-nagel.careers to apply