Looking for highly qualified technical HIV AIDS experienced health workers for a proposal based in Kenya. To provide:
- Short term assignments, or longer term assignments and support the activities of USAID in Kenya (Nyanza/western, Rift Valley, Central Eastern and Northern Arid Land areas, as well as surrounding regional area.
- Increase access and coverage for HIV prevention, care and treatment services towards achieving the '90-90-90' targets.
- Increase uptake of targeted HIV testing services, increasing linkages to care and treatment for individuals newly testing positive for HIV, increased uptake of and adherence to quality HIV treatment services, long term follow up of patients receiving care and treatment services, strengthened support for facility and county management of the HIV response.
- Masters in Public health or equivalent
- Minimum -7 years of experience in Health Systems Strengthening in HIV/AIDS
- Experience in Kenya in HIV AIDS required.
- Experience in HIV testing Services in Kenya
- Experience in care and treatment of HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis in Kenya required
- Experience in full spectrum HIV AIDS services: Routine Treatment Services for Children and Adults (inclusive of prevention messages, and condom re-supply), Scale up of voluntary male medical circumcision, Early Infant Diagnosis, Commodity logistics, Laboratory Support, Reporting.
- Experience in 'Test And Start' practices
- Experience in TB required.
- Experience in USAID reports, and reporting requirements.
If you are disabled and need assistance with your job application process, please fax the position you are applying for to: 703-414-5593