Jocham Hospital is a leading private medical service provider situated along Mombasa/Malindi Road; after Nyali Bridge within Mombasa County.
• Must have a Degree in Pharmacy.
• Must have a valid Certificate from Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
• Must have working experience of 3 years in health care industry.
As a licensed medical professional responsible for:-
• In-charge of all the medications dispensed in the hospital.
• Monitor use and safety of medications.
• Advise medical officers on the best possible treatment for specific diseases.
• Ensure that patients understand the medication and any side effects and/or drug interactions.
• Provide a final check of the prescription by the pharmacy technologists once more before the drug is given to the patients.
• Maintain confidential records of all patients.
• Provide advises on essential drugs list and storage.
• Supervise pharmacy staff members as well as training aspect of drug knowledge.
• Advise and Implement pharmacy policy guidelines.
• Holder of Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery.
• Must possess valid Practice license by Clinical Officers Council.
• 3 years’ work experience.
• Holder of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. Higher diploma will be an added advantage.
• Must be registered with Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists board (KMLTTB).
• 3 years’ work experience
Interested candidates to submit their application letter, detailed CV and copies of academic and professional certificates and three referees plus their contacts to: Chief Administrator Jocham Hospital P.O. Box 88984-80100 Mombasa
Closing date 30th January 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for Interview