Field Data Collectors Job at Galaxy Capital Ltd.
Posted on: 23 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Galaxy Capital Ltd
Galaxy Capital Ltd, a sales and marketing support consultancy firm. Galaxy Capital was established in 2014 to help organizations especially within the FMCG sector to enhance their RTM strategies.
Responsibilities for the Field Data Collectors Job
- Collect data on location, product, competitors and market place and upload information using the tool provided.
- Identify and report problems in obtaining valid data.
- Meet with supervisor daily to submit completed assignments and discuss progress.
- Understand survey objectives and procedures and interpret survey questions to help customers’ comprehension.
- Compile, record, and code results or data from survey, using phone software
Field Data Collectors Job Requirements
- Computer Literate and tech savvy.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, collect and document information
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Prior data collection experience is an added advantage.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods.
- Must be able to develop and work in a team.
- Should be organized and be able to work without supervision
- Preferably conversant with the area of survey.
- Must reside in either of this areas: Kakuma, Lodwar, Lokichogio, Marsabit or Mararal
- Minimum qualification is college education.
- Must be willing to travel within the county.
- Must be available to begin immediately.
- Indicate on the application the area of interest.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Galaxy Capital LtdSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Gap Marketing
- Field Copier Engineers at Image Office Supplies Ltd
- Trainee at BASF East Africa Ltd