Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Engineering Job Purpose
Managing and implementation of operation of the property and all its equipment, ancillary maintenance and repair services and protection of the asset, structural aspects as well as the maintenance of grounds and external facilities.
Mechanical Engineer Job Key Responsibilities
- Project Management: oversee project workflow and support internal and external resources to ensure timely delivery of projects, expected quality, and allotted budget.
- Responsible for planning and managing allocated resources to ensure the satisfactory staffing of projects
- Be responsible for planning, coordinating and delegating of duties to staff
- Implement departmental standard operating procedures to improve the process & performance
- Ensure all functions of the engineering operations to achieve the optimum departmental costs
- Implementing and managing the preventative and corrective maintenance programs to ensure the effective operation of all the mechanical systems
- Achieve maximum efficiency from the team and all other available resources.
- Maintain proper communication in the department by conducting daily briefings
- Prepare proper departmental analysis reports / data for the senior management on all aspects of engineering support, environmental controls and the operational efficiency of the property.
- Ensure the quality of all work completed by both employees and external contracted staff adheres to the standards of good engineering practice.
- Attend management meetings as and when required
- Supervise and control the day to day work requisitions/ maintenance job orders from other departments.
- Carry out periodic inspections of systems and equipment.
- Audit all workshop tools and equipment for the running of workshops trades and functions.
- Provide technical support to external and internal customers
- Formulating and implementing policies and procedures for the mechanical department
- Maintains equipments and systems by monitoring and guiding the maintenance staff and ensure facilities and systems operate properly
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer Job
- Bsc in Mechanical Engineering or related degree, Masters will be an added advantage.
- Over 7 years proven experience in Mechanical Engineering, those in hospitality industry have an added advantage.
- Critical thinking with exceptional problem solving skills, able to manage a team
- Demonstrate effective technical skills.
- Knowledge and awareness of industry legal policies and framework.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Effective commercial awareness skills.
- Team working skills complemented with motivation, versatility and analytical skills.
- Ability and readiness to work for many hours.
go to method of application »
Roles for the Graphic Designer Job
- Using content to create compelling graphic presentations;
- Developing alternative story forms (charts, galleries, tables, timelines, infographics, process charts, etc.) as appropriate;
- Selecting and cropping photos for maximum impact;
- Developing and presenting concepts to director
- Creatively producing new ideas and concepts contributing to overall brief
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Contributing ideas and design artwork
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs
- Advice and participate in the development of social content
- Provide social media analytics and trends
- Managing social media platforms and company website
Graphic Designer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication, or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of working experience as a graphic designer in a busy environment
- Proficiency using design software e.g. Corel draw, Adobe photo shop & Adobe illustrator ,MS Office Products
- Team player who can inspire and positively contribute the company culture
- Experience in Social Media/web Administration desired
- Ability to interpret data visually and accurately
- Positive attitude, team spirit and ﬂexibility
- Excellent communication skills
go to method of application »
Technical Business Development Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Develop and implement business development strategies and plans
- Create and develop commercial opportunities to increase the companies income
- Identify new market opportunities and taking a lead in successful business proposals that will secure new business and long term client relationships for the company
- Assist in embedding a commercial client service focused approach to all business processes and activities
- Gathering market intelligence and generating new leads as well as follow up and coordination of sales.
- Developing and managing relationships including closing business relationships by coordinating requirements: developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Contribute to the development, communication and promotion of corporate core purpose, vision, mission and values as well culture improvement in order to meet financial and performance targets
- Manage departmental budgets to meet the strategic and operational business plans.
- Support the development of performance standards to ensure the service is responsive to and meeting the needs of its customers.
- Critically analyzing new business line and employ all risk management processes
- Participate in seminars and be widely read in professional, technical and marketing publications
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
Skills and Qualifications for the Technical Business Development Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role (sales/business development management with a technical background)
- Financial knowledge is key with some knowledge of financial analysis
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for customer service and have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Flexible and able to handle frequent traveling in East Africa
go to method of application »
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Resource allocation to test script development
- Develop overall test plan to align with building procedures developed by development lead
- Audit all test scripts produced to ensure they are up to standard.
- Manage the testing process to ensure all tests documented in the test scripts, are carried out and any failures are clearly documented for the development team to fix in the next building release
- Handover signed test script and test results to the project manager
- Identify all possible negative and positive scenarios
- Report to the management team all issues that have impact on project deliverables
- Mastery of the BRD, SOW, Application Frontend/Backend, testing techniques
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize QA efficiency.
- Ensure Compliance of the Detailed Technical Specification with the Overall Design and Needs analysis documents
- In charge of Verifying Requirement Document (BRD)
- Design and carry out Functional and Non-functional Testing, Regression Testing(Frontend and Backend
- Testing)as well while referring using BRD and SOW
- Document test scripts, test results and all possible negative and positive scenarios
Required Skills & Qualifications for the Software Quality Assurance Engineer Job
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience preferably in development (Python, PHP) or as a quality assurance engineer
- Experience in QA testing
- Detailed and process oriented
- Clear understanding of Linux environment
- Preferred: experience in development (Python, PHP)
- Self-motivated and takes ownership of role
- Must be Familiar with testing techniques
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 3rd February 2017
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.