HR Manager Job at Corporate Staffing
Posted on: 30 January, 2017
Deadline: 3 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; advising managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Establish and conduct orientation and training programs for employees to prepare them for assignments
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource country requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Participate in administrative Staff Meetings
- Bsc / BA in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- Professional certificate and member of Institute of Human Resource Management ( IHRM)
- 5-7 years experience in Human Resource experience of which 2 years as a HR Manager
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work in a growing start up organization that embraces all different types of cultures in a workplace.
- Fluency in English language will be required, as well as an awareness of different cultures and a diplomatic approach to any associated conflicts.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to fine detail.
- Managing processes and effective budget development and reporting skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and ERP system
Method of Application
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Manager-Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3rd February 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Software Engineer Job at Talent Search Africa
- Director Job at Adept Systems
- Data Manager Job at International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI)
- Economic Policy Manager, Economic Growth - Kenya Investment Mechanism Job at Palladium
- Research Executive Job at Adept Systems
- Area Business Developers Job at Janta Kenya
- Business Development Executive Job at UPO (Unlimited Profit Opportunities)
- Job Opportunities at Royal Management Consultants