Maintenance Supervisor Job at Sportsview Hotel
Posted on: 31 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Sportsview Hotel
Welcome to Sportsview Hotel, Kasarani. Awaken to the new dawn of ultimate luxury. Sportsview Hotel Kasarani promises a home-away-from home experience.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor Kenyan Jobs
- Planning, maintaining, overhauling and repairing machines and equipment in a timely and effective way in order to keep interruptions to a minimum.
- Requisitioning of spare parts and materials as needed.
- Identifying unserviceable equipment and inform management for action.
- Maintaining and updating maintenance records of all equipment and machines.
- Inspecting buildings and facilities for needed services and repairs.
- Ability to interpret technical information.
- Practical and good with their hands.
- Ensure that all breakdowns are promptly attended to.
- Undertake preventive maintenance and repair activities of the Hotel.
Qualifications for the Maintenance Supervisor Kenyan Jobs
- Diploma in mechanical, electrical engineering or electrical maintenance.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience.
- Skilled in various areas of maintenance.
- Mechanical Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Strong supervision and leadership skills.
- Have high level of personal organizational and capable of prioritizing their work as well as being attentive to detail.
- Service oriented and highly motivated team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your Application Letter and CV only together with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th February 2017.
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sportsview HotelSimilar Jobs
- Senior Accountants at Crystal Recruit
- Supervisor at Linkark Consultants
- Tamarind Graduate Trainee Jobs 2018
- Mangerial Role at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Account Director at Hilton Worldwide
- Front Office Supervisor at Dusit International
- Restaurant Manager at Tamarind Group
- Director at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts