Programme Officer Job at Thomson Reuters
Posted on: 1 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a multinational mass media and information firm with operational headquarters at 3 Times Square in Manhattan, New York City
This will include:
- Recruiting, vetting, managing and engaging NGO, social enterprise, and legal team members of TrustLaw’s network through strong one-to-one relationship management to ensure TrustLaw regional quality and growth metrics are met.
- Supporting multiple cross-border research and policy advisory programmes that address the most critical needs facing our NGO and social enterprise members.
- Devising and implementing a regional strategy to expand TrustLaw membership, ensuring we serve the best NGOs and social enterprises, as well as the strongest law firms and corporate in-house legal teams.
- Contributing to the TrustLaw global annual strategy.
- Seeking out and developing fruitful relationships with potential partners and members to further the mission of TrustLaw.
- Maintaining a high profile in the region by representing TrustLaw and the Thomson Reuters Foundation by speaking publicly on our work at panels, conferences, or other speaking engagements.
- Creating and executing a robust communications strategy that includes member events and promotion of TrustLaw publications,
Key Skills And Experience
- An exceptional self-starter with 2+ years of work experience, and a passion for social change.
- Top-performing undergraduate background in the field of policy, development, or social change.
- Proven organisational and project management ability and experience of managing competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Experience (paid or unpaid) in policy / social / not for profit sector.
- An understanding of the challenges and opportunities that NGOs and social enterprises face around the world.
- An exceptional communicator and writer with public speaking experience.
- Ambition, dynamism and creativity.
- Experience in Salesforce would be favourable.
- Fluent in English, fluency in French highly desirable.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Method of Application
Applicants must have the right to work in Kenya.
To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter describing how you meet the specifications for this role and what you bring to it to email@example.com with subject line “Africa Programme Officer”
Interested and qualified? Go to Thomson Reuters career website on jobs.thomsonreuters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Thomson ReutersSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Harriet Group of Companies - 3 Positions
- Systems Administrator at Masmec Limited
- Career Opportunities at BBC - 2 Positions
- Finance Manager at Dreamcatcher Productions Ltd
- Latest Vacancy at Abela Studio 22 Agencies Ltd
- Quality Control Manager at Magnate Ventures Ltd
- Events Supervisor at Brites Management
- Quality Control Manager at Magnate Ventures