Real Estate Sales Executive Job at Growth Partners
Posted on: 3 February, 2017
Deadline: 9 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Growth Partners
is the leading sales training company and highly respected sales performance consultants in the country. We offer practical and comprehensive solutions that transform ordinary sales professionals and organizations into high performers.
Sales Job Key Responsibilities
- Generate New Business,
- Meet Set Sales Targets.
- Undertake research and plan how to increase sales revenue.
- Developing new strategies, new innovations and discussing with the supervisor to agree on way forward
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspection of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Customer Relationship Management, establishing relationships with the clients, maintaining and nurturing business relationships with the existing and new clients with an objective of increasing company revenue
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements and other relevant documents involved in the sale of property.
- Arrange meetings between company, buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Planning for customers visit, developing customer visit schedules and ultimately taking clients to sites on daily basis or as per the plan
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- Business related Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Proven track record in hitting sales and meeting targets
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Articulate, well groomed, confident with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
Method of Application
If qualified, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Deadline for application 9th Feb 2017
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Growth PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Wisen HR
- Maintenance Technician at Sheffield
- Renewable Energy Electrical/Mechanical Internship at Janta Kenya
- Consultant at Indepth Research Services
- Job Openings at Alternate Doors - 4 Positions
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Corporate Staffing limited - 2 Positions
- Programme Manager at Micro - Enterprises Support Programme Trust (MESPT)
- Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) - 2 Positions