African Holiday Travel & Conferences (AHTC), has rapidly branded itself as an innovative tour company in Kenya.
It was founded by a group of fellow tourism intellectuals who have more than what it takes to drive the company into the cutting edge world.
Primarily responsible to ensuring that all the arrival guests with flight details are assisted with luggage and transportation. Receiving VIP guests at the airport on behalf of the company and provide required assistance.
Additionally act as our ambassador at the airport and promote the company services according to our operational standards.
Airport Rep Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Be present at all scheduled flights landings, meet and greet our guests, assist them with luggage clearance and professionally lead them to our airport office.
- Responsible for excellent service and maintain close relationship with the airport staff and most of all, maintain a spirit of team work.
- Ensure neat appearance and grooming of our driver guides.
- Handle guest arrival with pick up requests and transportation arrangement.
- Write all the additional instruction for guests or information about guest arrival or departure in the logbook and should be transferred to the expected arrival list of each airport representative.
- Any changes on arrival and departure must be reported to Travel Desk Manager.
- Any problem while on duty without the supervisor, must be discussed and reported to the Travel Desk Manager.
- Follow the working schedule properly and ensure all the changes are reported and approved by the Travel Desk
- Manager or his Assistant.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all services offered by our tour company.
- Maintain a good relationship with airline personnel, immigration and custom officers under the guidance of the Travel Desk Manager.
Qualifications for the Airport Rep Job
- KCSE Grade C and above
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing is essential but not a must
- Able to speak and understand fluently in English
- Effective communicator and problem solver
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of airline procedures and handling of airline tickets will be an added advantage
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and for long unscheduled hours
- Must have a good punctuality record
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualification, please send your CV to email@example.com before March 3, 2017.
NB: Those who have applied don’t need to re-apply.