If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Brites Management Services is a Human Resources Management consultancy firm specializing in Staff Recruitment, Employee Training, Payroll services, Job Evaluation, HR Manuals, Labour-Force out Sourcing Services and General Human Resources Management. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our clients through excellent and superior service provision. We operate in Kenya, Africa and world in General.
Summary: Our client is an FMCG in food industry and seeks to recruit a debt collector.
The Debt Collector will be assigned to collect debts owed to the company on designated accounts, maintain good customer relations with debtors and effectively solve problems in an effort to resolve account delinquency and prevent losses.
- While adhering to the company policies and procedures, demonstrate good customer service skills and apply the best and professional debt collection activities
- Maintain debtors overdue accounts to agreed company performance levels
- Ensure collection of debtors accounts occurs within credit terms and according to company policy and procedures
- Report on account collection progress
- Listen to customer complaints with empathy and take action to satisfy the customers immediate needs and prevent reoccurrence
- Make telephone collection calls
- Risk review new and existing customers to minimise bad and doubtful debts
- Monitor credit limits and terms for each customer in line with Credit Policy
- Effectively resolve disputed invoices
- Provide timely and accurate reporting
- Maintain notes and account details of any changes
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Knowledge of credit and credit related activities
- Customer claims and processes
- Strong Excel, written, verbal, negotiation and communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Well organized and efficient
- 2-3 years’ experience in debt collection or credit control
- At least CPA section two
go to method of application »
Job Objective: Our client offers modern digital TV solutions and has a vacancy of a Mobile Application Specialist.
The ideal candidate must have worked with mobile apps before.
She/he will continually maintain expertise on the latest version, test and troubleshoot new and upgraded code for company and developed mobile applications on all current IOS and Android smartphone devices.
Also he will answer escalated support calls from Call Center specialist that work directly with the smartphone end users
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test, troubleshoot, and debug smartphone applications on all applicable versions of smartphone firmware and operating systems.
- Troubleshoot MDM issues related to smartphones.
- Continually monitor phone the compatibility of the Application with different phone operating system and participate in pre-releases to test impact on the App.
- Monitor compliance and changes requires within the app stores that provide the company Mobile App to end users.
- Provide company Mobile APP’s functionality and capability reports to developers, product managers, and sales personnel.
- Work with resources in the company to provide backup and/or direct management of MDM for mobile devices.
- Staff Training – Train staff members on the App, how it functions for purposes of proper promotions
- Serve as a technical liaison with the development team relating to corrective actions.
- Create test plans for the app on mobile device application and conduct troubleshooting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Communication and Partnerships – Builds partnerships with other business units and Apps to make our app more visible and also get revenue via Company App.
- Continuous Improvement – Focuses on continuous improvement of the Company App, in order to optimize application performance, resiliency and reliability and work to correct issues.
- Giving monthly feedback to improve the functionality of the company App in all aspects of software delivery model
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Must be good at Design Work
- Have good knowledge of computer applications
- Strong diagnostic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows based operating systems.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word and Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills with both internal and external contacts.
- Two to four years of experience in the following areas:
- Customer service
- Work station and server computer hardware repair
- Communications networks and technology
- Knowledge of MDM Applications.
- Kenyan Citizenship /Valid work permit
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to information stored in operational databases.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send CV quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.