Sales Clerk at Alternate Doors
Posted on: 4 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alternate Doors
At Alternate Doors
we pride ourselves on ensuring both the Employers and the job seekers get what they want in the most professional and efficient manner. ( HASSLE-FREE). As a client(Employer), we believe in ensuring we understand your business and your needs so that we can get the best candidates available for your business, and we will use any means necessary to deliver the best candidates. As a candidate(Job seeker), you will receive open, clear and professional advice and consultancy to ensure you are put forward for the right roles. We will be honest with you so that you are not ‘shoved in’ for a role you haven’t a hope of getting. Similarly, we won’t waste your time with roles that don’t match your profile.
Responsibilities for the Sales Clerk Job
- Handling all customer queries, complaints and driving customer to satisfaction.
- Ensuring that there is prompt delivery of the orders to the customer premises as agreed.
- Lias with quality and production managers for any query.
- Handlings counter sales for walk-in customers.
- Managing Cash Sales.
- Providing the solution to the customers packaging solution with available product range.
- Briefing customers on the products specification.
- Preparing daily sales Report and submit it to Reporting Manager.
- Coordinating with Accounts and Dispatch department for smoothing the sales.
- The Candidate must be confident and must have Selling experience preferably in PET Industry.
- Hard Working, Excellent selling skills. Communication skills, highly presentable and the ability to achieve target.
- Sage and Knowledge of basics in computer is a must.
Qualifications for the Sales Clerk Job
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- One or More years work experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames.
- Must be mature, result oriented, keen to details and ready to commit themselves fully to the duties assigned.
- Should be strong in follow-ups with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Aged 25 years and above.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Alternate Doors career website on talentboard.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alternate DoorsSimilar Jobs
- Multimedia Designer at Indepth Research
- Pastry Chef at Sheer Logistics
- Baristas at Career Smart Consultancy
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search - 4 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing
- National Operations Manager at Frank Management
- Job Opportunities at Frank Management Consult Ltd
- Production – General Manager at NFT Consult