Family TV is the East and Central Africa’s largest Christian television broadcaster and Kenya's most watched faith channel. Family TV offers 24 hours of faith and inspirational programming that appeal to people in a wide variety of denominations. Founded in 1999, Family TV (Media) is a leader in Christian entertainment programming and one of the largest independent Christian media company in the world. The company covers all elements of the Christian entertainment spectrum to cater to the needs of the whole family. It airs children, youth and family shows that all carry a message of hope, peace and love. It is the best alternative form of programming that seeks to nurture good God-inspired morals in people so that the society can improve as a result. Family TV can be viewed in Nairobi, Kisumu, Eldoret, Mombasa; the list of locations is long. With a Family satellite digital kit, you can enjoy the signal no matter where you are. There are countless Family Media
outlets throughout the country and beyond. Family Media has been keeping Jesus on the airwaves for over 9 years. As a result, many testimonies have come forth. People have accepted Jesus while others have been healed and restored. This company exists to reach people with the transforming word of the gospel. The company’s team of staff is continuously working with the endeavor of reaching out to the lost with diligence. The staffs are highly trained and skilled to handle various media dockets.
Qualifications for the Play-Out Technician Job
- Have a Certificate or Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering or in a related field
- Be computer literate
- Positive attitude to the job
- Must be a Christian
- Be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Handy Man Job
- Fix doors in the organization and change the locks if they are bad.
- Carry out carpentry works by making and fixing furniture.
- Do plumbing works/repairs.
- Carry out flooring works.
- Repair and replace general hardware.
- Remove stains and paint building when necessary.
- Have hands on experience in construction, woodwork, electrical wiring
- Attend to members of staff promptly when called upon.
- Troubleshoot and do general maintenance of the premise.
Requirements for the Handy Man Job
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good time management when performing tasks
- Good knowledge of electrical works.
- Good knowledge of carpentry and masonry.
- Have a positive attitude to work.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Have a keen eye for detail and ensure that quality work is done.
- Ability to follow instructions and give reports
Method of Application
If you have the above qualifications and are confident you can perform the stated duties, kindly email a cover letter and a copy of resume to email@example.com by COB 28th July 2017 with the job title e.g “Handy Man” as the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.