.com is an online placement platform that connects employers to employees by showcasing employees’ profiles to recruiters. The platform serves to increase visibility of you
They are searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring clinical officers who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
Key benefits of this position:
Vision: To offer the highest quality healthcare and the best patient experience to everyone in Kenya profitably. Come help us make it possible!
Responsibilities for the Clinical Officers Jobs
- Treat patients with evidence based-medicine
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Increase our patient volumes
- Continuously improve yourself
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
- Accurately enter data
Requirements for the Clinical Officers Jobs
- Must have at least 1 year clinical experience
- Registered with clinical officer’s council.
- Must have a valid practicing licenseWilling to work in Umoja or Zimmerman.
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technologist Job
- Provide comprehensive laboratory services. You will see a large variety of patients from many different backgrounds who present with various complaints and have different laboratory needs.
- Help us grow our clinical services. As a start-up company with a big vision, every team member plays an integral role in transforming the healthcare system in Kenya. We are looking for everyone to contribute their creativity and energy toward realizing the vision of friendly, high-quality, affordable health care.
- Take on marketing and clinical management responsibilities. We take a team approach to everything we do.
- This means that our lab techs do much more than just work in the lab. Lab techs are expected to help with managing the petty cash at the clinic which will ensure all money is accounted for and are very involved in the relationship management of partnership in the community.
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond. It’s part of your job to make sure you and your teammates love their work and that you share their work load with them when yours is lighter. This specifically means spending time in reception and triage when you don’t have patients. Work well with others go above and beyond what is expected from you
Starting salary depends on experience/abilities. Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude.
Requirements for the Laboratory Technologist Job
- Outstanding patient interaction skills are a must
- Super friendly and fun – enjoys being part of a team
- Diploma, Higher Diploma or BSC in Medical Laboratory Science
- Fully proficient in lab services, including hematology
- Must have a license.
- Must be fluent in English and Kiswahili
Method of Application
Starting salary depends on experience/abilities. Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude. Strong benefit package including full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family. Work Hours & Base: 52 hours per week
Medical Centres: Umoja, Embakasi and Kahawa West and many more in other locations coming soon!
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.